Monday, September 19, 2005

Ok there are simply so many people who have been tagging my board and emailing me regarding about my entries. I apologised if I responded to the wrong person. There is 2 Derek, 3 James, 2 Genevieve, 3 Jessica, 2 Waileng, multitude of Kelvin and Christopher etc; thus if I replied to the wrong person please bare with me. No I mean bear with me. (But if you want to bare with me, please do so, you're most welcome)
Anyway there is nothing interesting going around here apart from the DP BBQ Party last night. I'm still waiting Kenneth to upload the pictures in the server. Shall take quite a while. Stationeries which I've ordered have not yet arrived. My office phone line is fix yay, my water bottle got scratches, my pencils is always missing, and my backache is back... oh well life goes on...

Urgh because of my past misfortune, uneventful experience, I got phobia with pick-pockets now. Whenever and wherever I walk, I always touch my back pocket just to make sure my wallet is still there.
I just realized that my new apartment is situated next to the cemetery. How traumatizing can it be. It was on Friday and it's the weekend for us. So I went to the roof top to swim when I gaze across the neighbourhood. Just on the left of my apartment there is a cemetery and right behind the cemetery is where the rich men dock their yacht.

Oh.. Yeah. Few nights before, I caught my roommate sucking on his thumb while sleeping. Shame on him. He is already 25 and still sucking thumb. I shall tell his girlfriend if she visits him during the weekend. And last night he brought the other apartment mates and me to this restaurant to try out the camel and ostrich meal. The camel meat taste alright but I keep on imagining Derek and I dunno why. It taste like beef but tougher to chew. Ostrich meal was ok too, it taste like beef too. Infact every red meat taste like beef to me. Oh well we got discounts for our meal cos my room mate works for the local fashion magazine as a photographer and media artist so thus we got discount coupons from his media company. I love free stuffs... man I'm becoming more and more like Derek, thick skinned but with pride.

Weiliang has mailed me some games from Singapore Yippee! ~!~! but unfortunately I didn't bring my laptop to play those games so I guess I've to wait till end of the month =( .. Arr Thanks a lot..... *sucker* I want porn not games... stupid tweet! ~!~

I'm totally so bored here. I need to join some society. Preferably something to do with music/band/softball/rugby. Being a musician and have been joining school bands since primary school, I've kinda lost touch with my music life. I was browsing through some magazines and I found Dubai has only 2 western music societies which is Dubai Chamber Orchestra and the other one is Dubai Winds. That is so pathetic. The other music groups are either Indian Music Society or Arab Music Society. There are ample of Choir groups too but fuck it.
Arr.. I miss my band days. I miss marching with the band on the bald soccer field during secondary school days. I miss Singapore Poly Band but not the stupid people. I miss performing concerts for unappreciative audience. Oh I'm going to miss the SYF Outdoor next year too. I hope someone could give me a video of the upcoming competition. As what Zeyu would say Good Music, Good Life...


p.s. *12-11-25* - poof! You're gone

No comments: