You know, Indians no matter where they are, they will smell and talk the same. Let it be in Singapore, Dubai or Japan. Indians would definitely be alike. You can say I'm a fucking racist right now. Indian is some sort of a plague in Dubai. Wherever and whenever you walk around in the city you would see Indians. Actually there are as many Filipinos as Indians but Filipinos are find to me because perhaps we got the same skin tone. Anyway...
Indian drivers are really bunch of fucking morons. They should get knock down and die the moment before they reach for their car. They never stop their car at the pedestrian zebra crossing, infact they horn at the pedestrian who crosses across it. They drive ever so slowly but the moment a pedestrian crosses the road, they shift their gear and charge at them. They are lousy at parking (so do I shhh.. but I'm definitely better with my road manners lol). Indian pedestrians are big piece of walking retards. They never check the traffic whenever they want to cross the road. They can talk on their mobile phones and walk ever so slowly and when a car approaches them (definitely driven by an Indian) they would continue to walk. When the driver honks at them, they will scold the driver !!!. Muthafuckas just bcos they are dark colored doesn't mean they can hide or run away from the traffic laws ( I don't think Dubai got Traffic laws, cos my Dubai Biblebook Guide says so...)
In Dubai, we drive on the right hand side of the road just like the Americans do. Whereas in Singapore, we drive on the left. This is where the problem lies. Whenever I cross the road, I always look at the wrong direction. So when I look to my right ,the road may be clear but actually the traffic is coming from the left and I always get honked definitely by Indian drivers. And the roads that I crossed are not as wide as those in Singapore. They are about the same width as the PIE expressways. So most of us jaywalkers who don treasure life, have to make a dash across the wide road hoping that no Indian drivers knock us down.
I realized that North Indians look down on South Indians. One of the North Indian guy told me that Tamil is not Indian but Hindi is. That's ridiculous cos to me no matter you're North or South Indians you're still Indians. North Indians are abit arrogant and really got attitude problem simply because they are of a higher caste whereas South Indians they are abit simple minded and quieter too.
The Filipinos here most of them are working as professionals. Not professional maids but professionals as in Banker, Architects, Engineers etc;. Filipino ladies are cute. But the stigma of imagining them being a maid is always there no matter how professional they can be. The Filipinos in my office most of them are very friendly ,loves to sing and cracking jokes. I'm sitting next to this Filipino guy by the name of Celso. He is kinda of a Diva cos he always sings and he got a horrible laugh. He is friendly cos he offers me biscuits everyday, infact most Filipinos like to share food. I love Filipino names. They sound so very macho and exotic. Names like Loven Tolentino, Celso Monteiro, Joy Capistrano, Olive Millan etc; Sounds exotic man.... I wish I could have a name like that.
The Arab ladies are so beautiful. Most of the Arab ladies wear veil thus you can't see their faces. But some modern Arab ladies they don't wear veils only the head scarf. Despite being covered from head to toe and also face, you'll never know what they are wearing underneath. Most of these ladies wear the latest European fashion underneath their veil, some even sport a Hugo boss business suit. It's kinda of weird to be wearing something nice but you're covering them with a veil. The Arab ladies has a great sense of fashion. Even their tudung is designed by Burberry's or Calvin Klein. You don't simply have to bear your skin to be fashionable but by wearing veil you too can be fashionable. They wear those Ferragamo Nazi high cut boots, Louis Vuitton bags. Arr their skins are so smooth and white like ivory. Most Arab ladies can be a Miss Universe if they were given a chance. The best breeds of people I've seen are those teenagers whose parents are mix of Arab and Chinese/Japanese. They look very exotic like Mongolian and most them are good looking too. BUT ... I notice some funny physical features too. I noticed that some Arab ladies has moustache and Arab men has breast. Must be their food intake. Weiling probably would have orgasm 24/7 if she comes here cos most Arab men look like Italians especially when there are wearing their sharp business outfit. Lavinia would probably have orgasm too and squirt her salty breast milk if she comes here cos there is Dior boutique which is so big that it covers two floors of a retail mall. Oh well once a bitch forever a bitch even if she decided to become like Mother Teresa. Good girls go to heaven, naughty girls go everywhere.
Before I came to Dubai, I was hoping to learn Arabic but instead I learned Tagalog and Hindi. How crude. There is simply nothing Arabic here. I wanted to buy local gifts for my friends birthdays but I guess I have to abandon the plan cos I simply cant find anything local. Even the dates are imported from Saudi Arabia. The only exotic items I could find is the Sheesha pipe and the Carve boxes. The rest of the stuffs can be bought in Singapore. I could get a camel if I wanted to but a camel cost US$15000 each, much expensive than a brand new Toyota Corolla.
Fatimah and I have come to a conclusion that Caucasians who come to work in Dubai are either Divorced or on a verge of divorcing, while Asians who works here are either single or pretend to be single.
I'm moving out to a new apartment today. The rest is bloody expensive cost me US$600 for a bed space. I'm sharing with a Filipino guy who is a photographer. I hope he doesn't have fetish to take nude pics. The apartment I'm moving to is not as luxurious as the one that I've stayed. It's a 3 bedroom apartment with 2 people staying in each room. I don mind sharing my room as long my room mate is clean and don't talk too much. I would probably stay there for 3 months only till Aishah and Aiza come to Dubai in October. Then I would probably have to move out again in December. If we can rent an entire apartment at a good price, then I would probably move in with them if not I've to stay put to where I am right now. Finding a decent place to stay in Dubai is hard. The rentals are high and usually the space they offered are actually partitioned rooms which has no privacy at all.
Oh well life sucks. I would be getting a new laptop sometime end of the month Wheee!~!~ but unfortunately the internet service provider here blocked many websites such as Friendster.com and pornography websites. So I guess I have to depend on my friends for pornography.
P.S. Any North Indians reading this, please go kill yourself. Thanks =)


No comments:
Post a Comment