Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Mein Leben - My Life

Today one of the royal family passed away. Shaikh Maktoum bin Rashid Al Maktoum the Vice President and the Prime Minister of United Arab Emirates and Ruler of Dubai passed away in a hospital somewhere in Australia. State funeral would be given on Thursday morning 10am. And do you what that means to poor peasants-low caste people like us? It means longer holidays. The Eid Holidays is next week, 3 days for private sector and 6 days for Government sector. But due to the sudden unfortunate event which happened today. The Government has declared another 7 days of mourning cum holiday for the Public/Government Sector and 3 days for Private. So it means we have 6 days of extended holiday. But those buggers in the Government offices would have 2 weeks of holiday. Some of us workaholics decided to volunteer to work during the Eid holidays including me. We were given a choice whether to work or not but most of us prefer to work cos there is nothing else better to do at home anyway besides washing and ironing clothes.

The saddest thing is that Dubai Shopping Festival which falls on 4th January is so-called postponed due to the passing Shaik Maktoum. So there will be no more $5 Million fire works display by the river creek, concerts are cancelled; shopping malls and shops are closed. Disco, pubs, entertainment centre are closed till further notice. Every major activity is halt. We are supposed to mourn. I`m going back Singapore for holidays soon and I haven`t even start my shopping yet. Dubai Sales is an activity which we all should not miss. I saw my Canon Ixus iZoom which I bought two months back and it cost 1547Dirhams but now its only 1390Dirhams that`s cheap considering if I were to buy it in Singapore.

Oh Happy New Year by the way. I thought with the upcoming New Year, I could look forward to something new and fresh perhaps meet new people. But instead I met with a bugger who apparently is a Vegetarian and irritates a few us. I hope one day it would be raining meats and cheeses and milk, I bet that fucking Vegetarian would be screaming for his/her life. I shall one day convert this Vegetarian to become a meat eater. This Vegetarian simply can`t talk at a level where it`s pleasant for human ears to hear. He/She talk loudly like some fucked up parade commander ready to give commands to all contingents during the National Day. Damn this person I shall shaft a cock inside his/her Vegetarian throat. That would be his/her first taste of real juicy meat.

Since it`a NEW YEAR, I wished and hope for so many things like;

1. More holidays
2. More Sales
3. No more Briyani, Curry or Thai Food
4. Learn to ignore and tolerate assholes
5. Hope those China Prostitutes move away from my residential area
6. More Accidents which leads to More Deaths which leads to Less Idiots which leads to Less Cars which leads to Less Accidents
7. Learn Tagalog + Hindi + Tamil + Arabic
8. More Trees, More Grass, More Clouds
9. Rent prices will go down
10. No more paper works
11. Avoid Vegetarians
12. Get tanned
13. Go home early
14. Venture somewhere people actually who got real reason to live (some bugger simply thought that Karama is the best place to explore, my ass, hope that person get a life) Karama is like Bugis of Dubai, get cheap, fake stuffs.
15. No more walking at night in cold winter.
16. Hope the summer is hotter than last year
17. And the list goes on.

I AM SO DEPRESS COS ALL SHOPPING MALLS ARE CLOSED COS WE HAVE TO MOURN. I DOWAN TO MOURN I GOT LIFE.
DEPRESS
DERPRES
DEREPRSS
DEPRESSS
DEREEPPES
DERPRESDS
DEPRESDSS
EDRPRESSS
EDEDRESS
EDEPRESS
SDRESES
SDSRESS
SRTESS
STRESS

Ok Happy New Year bleah.

No comments: