
My brother is such a horny-dork. I can`t resists to put his picture up here despite telling me not to show to my mum. Tsk.. And my cousin Andrea who is in the picture is such a horny bitch. I hv this notion this picture is taken sometime last week because the bugger wore my grey shirt. But how cum I didnt notice its missing from my luggage? Wooo see where he place his hands, my mother sure will get a double combo of spasm and heart attack if she sees the picture. Cos she always says 'You boys better keep your hands off any girls till you are married' .. muahaha.. Oh well different generation have different point of views I supposed.. oh well. To my future sister-in-law who is reading this, please slap this horny brother of mine. nah probably you don`t care cos you know Andrea quite well.. hmmm and Andrea please get yourself a boyfriend.. lol. and Sorry bitch I didn`t reply to your sms during CNY.. hahah.. Bleah.. I`m Off..
Monday, February 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment