Sunday, April 30, 2006

Mein Leben - My Life

Today I wasted my time at the mall waiting for my pants to be altered. Before that Shiow Hwa and me went to the police station to convert our driving license. We met at 7.30am just so that we can avoid the crowd and get to the office in time.I`m not gonna buy a car or wadeva but I`m just gonna use it for weekend drive. I don`t see why I need to buy a car, waste money. Only rich-pampered-fuck-ass Singaporeans do that. So anyway the procedure didn`t took long, just half an hour. Yes finally after 8 months I`ve changed my licensed . Since we got our licensed, we decided that we wont be going to office. Shiow Hwa went to church whereas I went to the mall. Its not compulsory to work on Saturdays anyway.

Its bloody early went I reach Deira City Centre, like 9.00am? So I walk around aimless up and down donno how many times, craving for Dome Big breakfast at the same time. So decided I should got to these Costa café or wadeva. I`ve been a vegetarian for the past few weeks, except two days ago where I ate Chicken and Beef satay. After I ate the Satays, I felt so guilty that I said I wont eat anymore. The reason I wanna be a vegetarian is simply because I got nothing better else to do. Funny thing is that I didn`t really crave for meat except that stupid Satay. So I went to the café and I saw a salmon with egg sandwich. I was contemplating between the Tomato Mozarella Cibatta or the Salmon. The salmon look damn tasty but guilty conscious really hits me. I stand there for few minutes deciding. Tomatoes or Salmon? Hmm.. But my temptation for the salmon was so great. The salmon actually sang to me. `Salmon so tasty come and get me, Nasir u fatty come and eat me..` so there I bought the salmon sandwich and hot cocoa drink. Bloody delicious lar the salmon and I didn’t feel guilty. You know few weeks back I read this story online of why people go vegetarian in this website CLICK HERE

[Quote] sic
Once I was fishing and caught the hook in the fish`s eye. That was the last time I ate a killed creature. -- Janet Barkas, editor of Grove Press

[Quote] sic
I went snorkeling and noticed how gently the fish welcomed us into their world ... as
compared to the violence with which we welcomed them into ours. I became a vegetarian. - Syndee Brinkman.


So there my utterly guilt conscious hit me once again.

So after eating the salmon and feeling sinful, I decided to walk around the mall, the shops are just opening. I went to SPRINGFIELD to see if my pants are ready. I went here yesterday to buy this pants but it was too long so I have to altered it. The Filipina lady at the counter really look like man. She got moustache. I kept on staring at her just to confirm that she is a lady not a woman with dick. She really got moustache and ought to shave. My pants wasn`t ready yet so the moustached-lady gave the factory a call to see what time my pants would be ready. She says 2.30pm. Damn, now its only 10.30am? Shoud I watch a movie hmm? I already watched Scary Movie 4 yesterday and it was lame not good as the previous ones. So I decided not to waste 30dhs on another movie, so I walked around again.

Surprising today there are many Japanese just like yesterday. Its really a refreshing view to see these Japanese youths. They are tourist for sure not Japanese expatriates. Japanese expatriates usually do not dress as `funky` as their visiting counterparts. If I would to see a Japanese back home I wouldn’t care less cos most Singaporean are Japanese poseurs so they look alike but here the Japanese look very standing with their trimmed eyebrows or rather hairless eyebrow, funky fashion and hairdos.

Time now is 11.30am. Bored to death so went to Virgin Store and bought Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004. Went to Starbucks to drink tea. Again I saw chicken pie and mushroom pie. I was contemplating yet again. Chicken or Mushroom. So I decided to have Chicken Mushroom pie, kill two birds with one stone. Again I felt sinned, I heard the chicken cry when I was chewing them. Oh those darn poor birds. Oh I heard something funny while I was queuing up for the drinks at Starbucks.

Staff : Hi sir what would you like to drink?
Customer : Ermm..
Staff : Try our latest Mocha with Banana drink
Customer : I`m allergic to banana, I get rashes all over.
Staff : Oh don`t worry banana is good for you.
Customer : I`m ALLERGIC TO IT…
Staff : Oh ok.. So what you like to drink then?
Customer : Give me Mocha Frapuccino
Staff : Ok that`s all? Would you want to try our Banana Frapuccino or Banana Caramel Cake?
Customer : I already said I`m ALLERGIC TO BANANAS. I JUST WANT MY MOCCA FRAPUCCINO.


I think that staff is damn asshole, he fella already said he is allergic to bananas. It could possible that the customer is just lying just to avoid all these Starbucks promotions. Its funny cos this reminds me of Mark who is allergic or rather hate papaya cos he thinks it`s a bit mushy/slimy or wadeva. I shall use the word ALLERGIC more often. it`s a powerful and useful word. Like for example ` I`m allergic to MICROSTATION or I`m allergic to work`. Yah I think it’s a good word for me rite now. Can be used to avoid ppl too. Like for example

Friend : hey you wanna go out with so-and-so and me to the party?
Me: Sorry I`m allegic to so-and-so, it gives me that want-to-punch-him bug.

Or

Friend: Eh wanna go out to town?
Me: No I`m allergic to crowds and you. ( I use this pretty much often)


So anyway. I sat at Starbucks for centuries, I even managed to complete 7 chapters of a novel. Urgh really really boring.I went up and down the mall, passing by SPRINGFIELD to see if my paper bag is ready. Usually all those altered pants would be placed in a paper bag near the counter. I see none yet. So I walk around visit Virgin store for the second time.

2.15pm, I went to SPRINGFIELD and thank goodness my pants is ready. So I went down the escalator, hail a cab and went home. Played flight simulator for hours. Bleah.. Wat a boring life I have..

No comments: