Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Kian Wei went to Mongolia and he is probably back by now and I think it's cool. I've never thought of Mongolia yet simply because it had never occurred to be me? Like what the fuck am I typing? Nevermind all I know is that I will never set foot in Mongolia that soon. I've booked a ticket to Tehran-Iran in July. I don't know why I did that but Iran is one of the places I want to visit during my stay here. The funny thing is that I didn't even planned for the trip nor have I apply for my leave. If   I'm not going I could just cancel the booking.

 

Initially it's gonna be a budget trip and I intend not to spend more than 2000dhs for it and I want to go alone or with people whom I've not hang out with. I did not tell my roommate or the usual people whom I hang out with (actually there are only 3 of us รข€“ damn boring). If I did tell them about my plans I'm sure they want to follow and ask a lot of stupid questions which I do not like. Furthermore my budget will sure exceed 2000dhs cos I'm sure they want to stay in a good quality places whereas for me I don really care if I got to stay in a hostel or some cheap budget hotel or even on the street which I did once in India. I won't be surprise if one them complains to me that she had chipped/scratched her fingernails and needs a pedicure/manicure. So I decided that I either go alone or go with someone whom has no qualms about budget trips. I know it's a selfish thought but I prefer to do something without any complains. Shiow Hwa is planning to go to Damascus this November and she wants to visit the country side which I thought is way so cool for a lady like her cos she is already in the late 50s and yet still wants some adventure. I not sure of this trip as I would still be in Singapore for holidays not sure if I got any leave to apply by then.

 

Temperature is a whopping 43deg high in Dubai whereas its 48deg high in Abu Dhabi. Oh lala.. Time to burn those fats off. I've not been showering properly since two months ago cos it's summer now and the water is so fucking hot even though I did not turn the heater on. I barely stand more than ten minutes under the shower let alone have the time to scrub the dirt off. So you can imagine how filthy I am. My shirts have lost its colors and also shrunk or either I've grown fat due to the high temperature. Now I wish I could wear those traditional Arab garbs like the kandoora or the abaya (abaya is for the ladies, its entire made of black cloth, see previous entry).

 

There is a new guy in the office who is helping me with the work. His name is Syed Al Jabbar from India. Very difficult guy to talk to as he does not recognize most of the Architectural terms/language. So I've to write down and explain all the terms and memorise the plans and zones of the all buildings. It's tough cos he is 35yrs old and I've never gave instructions to anyone older than me except for my siblings. He told everyone that I'm his boss which I personally do not like it cos I believed that we share the same work load and the same responsibilities. No one should be the boss. He is always in doubt of what he is doing cos he is new but I guess he would catch up in 2 months time. I'm not sure if im pressurizing him cos I always tell him to finish everything either by lunch or by 6pm as I do not like to see papers cluttering on the table. My rule of thumb is that no papers or drawings should be left on the table after 7pm. I guess my Singapore Kiasu attitude really sinks in.

 

Last month two construction workers got injured seriously at my work place. One of them broke his arm and has to be amputated while the other guy broke his back, I'm not sure if he died due to the injury. It happened on the Friday weekend. The steel reinforcement bars which was strapped to the cable from the crane tower was not secured properly by the workers. This steel bars could weigh anything from 1 ton or more. As the crane tower maneuvers itself, the strap let loose and the bars came crashing down on these workers. Well it's a sad thing that such tragedy happened. Yes its weird that I could be fucking mean as I curse people to die especially Indian/Pakistani drivers who honk non stop but these construction workers although they are Indians/Pakistanis they do not deserved to die in such a way. They come here to earn a meager income of just 600dhs or S$300 monthly. That's a huge sum for them. I always wonder what will happen to their families back at home when their sole bread winner is longer providing all the needs.

 

I was looking through my friend's blog and I realized that fugly-dumb-lazy-whore-slut-rich-bitch Lavinia has changed her blog address. I'm so devastated and so are my friends. We love to read her rich-tacky-clubbing-life entries. Even her anorexic-rich-bitch-RMIT-slut fren Monica is longer updating her blog. I wonder what happened to these two-rich-bitch. Not sure if they going around sucking cock but hell now I don't have anything to read. I'm sure Lavinia is busy herself trying to be Paris Hilton and Monica is busy purging herself and drinking cum. WHERE ARE YOU FUCKING BITCHES!!~!~

 

No comments: