Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I've been taking Arabic classes and its way damn retarded. My language teacher his name is Wael and he is an Egyptian. The class is ok, he likes to make wicked jokes and comments. Unfortunately I didn't learn much from him instead I learnt more from the Lebanese/Jordanian contractors mainly vulgarities and crude remarks. Oh dear..

 

Man after my previous posting, some people weren't so happy about it. They actually quote my post and confront me via email. Too free you might say. Well that's life isn't it? Poking at other people's life. I mean who doesn't ? I think my blog is not fun to read unlike Lavinia's blog which is sometimes outrageous and damn crude as some would say – man she is a hardcore bitch. I just wonder why some people like to read my entry? And after reading my entries they would feel miserable,anger and distraught but wonder why none has commited suicide? I told you many times don't read. I think I'm becoming like a bitch myself.. Nasir the Bitch Pte Ltd – Obstacles obliterated, nuisance eradicated, bothersome limbs removed and tutelary dentistry.

 

One particular issue we 'confronted' is about who is right and who is wrong. Common sense would tell me that whatever I said here is RIGHT and what you do is WRONG cos this is MY TERRITORY. But its otherwise for you if its in your OWN TERRITORY. Whatever is your opinion is obviously RIGHT and whatever I do is WRONG. That's how life works. We simply can't agree with one another. That's why we have things like the media to provide us with the juiciest gossip/rumors in the magazine about stars who supposedly do one thing when the fact they are not. It is also a reason for why criminals are brought to court and we have lawyers to prosecute or defend them. How shallow could their mind be?

 

It's better for a person to be ignorant sometimes... Don't be a busybody quoting other people's entries.

 

Oh I get it.. Ouh ouh sshhhh... Ihmmm Ouh? Ooo WHat?

 

Now what? I need your fucking opinion or permission before I post my entry so that I will not offend people? FUCK YOU..

 

So schaetze ich, dass es nach den ganzen zutreffend ist, was sie ueber sie gesagt haben. Ich dachte, dass nur einige meiner Schulefreunde es beachteten. So wird die Theorie nachgewiesen, dass sie nicht von irgendeiner geheimen Ursache erklaert werden kann, dann, das sie andere erklaeren wuerde. Ich denke nicht, dass es Uebereinstimmung ist, der Leute Sie aus dem gleichen Grund hassen? Das ist, warum ich diese Leute Papagei Gespraech nenne... Squawk Squawk Squawk!!!

 

Manchmal hasse ich jemand soviel, dass ich nicht was weiss, mit ihnen zu tun. Der einzigen Sache, die ich tun kohnnte, wird ein gefaelschtes Laecheln und Freunde mit ihnen zu sein gesetzt, obwohl tief in meinen Gedanken ich sie wirklich hasse. Ich kann nicht warten, dass sie geht. Bitte stoeren Sie nicht meine Hoehle, wenn Sie meine Anmerkungen hassen. Sie sollten froh sein, dem ich Sie innen lasse, wenn Sie Schutz suchen.

 

Kohnnen Sie mich sich vorstellen kohnnen nicht jemand, feur die letzten 7 Jahre zu lieben stoppen, obwohl alles reuber sein? Ich weiss, was ich sagen moechte, aber ich mich gerade feurchte, dass Ablehnung folglich ich zureuck meine Absichten halten, dieser persoenlich zu erklaeren. Hmmm ?

 

Es wird nichts so heiss gegessen, wie es gekocht wird !!!

 

Kehre vor Deiner eigenen Teur !!!

 

So where is my personal space? I need space... MOVE IT! MOVE IT!

No comments: