Fwd: Joe The Bastard
Last Thursday I was totally offended by someone's crucial remarks and his name is toot-toot-toot-toot. Ok since I have doubts of his true nature, I shall name him J.K. That is his true initials anyway.
J.K and A.W were talking about planning a trip to Europe sometime in October - December. They were discussing on how many days to go, the budget and so on. The way J.K talked is like as if he has been there before and tell A.W in great details of the interesting sights that they would encounter. Very ya-ya papaya I should say. The most retarded thing is that they wanted to cover as much of Europe within 5 days. That's madness. Even for me I need at least 3 days to tour the entire of Batam Island. Anyway Batam is good place to go for a cheap weekend gate-away. To tour entire Europe in 5 days - WOW!! I think the only place he could visit in 5 days is just the country's airport. I feel like punching him on the face.. If this is his first holiday trip overseas, I would probably forgive him but if this is not then I would say FUCK YOU. Perhaps he is ignorant about far distance.
A female colleague, Jojo the Vegetarian (she is a weird vegetarian but she doesn't mind drinking chicken soup as long as there is no chicken bits in it.. I even tempted her with chilli -belacan before.. weird vegetarian), happened to eaves-drop the conversation too and I thought I was the only busybody. I think she got fed-up with their conversation and interrupt them to suggest that going around Europe in 5 days is impossible. They need at least 2 weeks to 2 months. After which J.K says its too expensive, have to take to take days off from work and so on. Since that is the case, Jojo suggested saving money and go backpacking. I totally agree with her even most of the time I always disagree with her suggestions. J.K says that backpacking is like traveling in agony, stay in cheap places blah blah. I was really really offended by that remark cos I ALWAYS backpack with my friends and WE DO NOT TRAVEL IN AGONY . Who the fuck he think he is? Some rich bimbo bastard? High class expectation freak? FUCK YOU!!! Even most rich freak's kids doesn't mind backpacking even though they might be carrying Prada bags and so on. Even my previous girl-friend love to backpack - what was her name again? Was it Bitch? Arrgh FUCK YOU TOO.. And I was offended even more when J.K. says that going to Europe is much better then going to Turkey. Does he even know that Turkey is unique in a sense that it is part Europe and Asia ?
I was offended by the Turkey part because last week I actually invited him to go to Turkey. Oh yes we are going to Istanbul - Turkey this August, backpacking and we are NOT traveling in agony mind you.. So I thought it would be nice that I invited J.K to come along with us since this could be a time to get to know him better and furthermore Aiza is going so it wouldn't be that awkward. I've never really bothered to know J.K back in Singapore even though he is only 1 year older than me because my impression is that he is someone who only makes friends with people of a certain caliber or rather people with status in the office and he likes to talk about work which is boring. Anyway he turned down my invitation which I'm not surprised at all.
So my conclusion is that J.K is a typical Kiasu Singaporean with high class expectations but want it at a cheap or discount rate. VERY BORING person who like to talk about work in the van whether it's in the morning going to the office or evening after work. Wake up dude, you bored us with your conversation even though we are not supposed to hear it, but it's loud for us to eaves-drop damn you. We are so tired of work but yet you still LOVE to tell your colleagues and explain your work process and documentation. I'm so bored with your conversation that sometimes I cried for you in my thoughts.
Unappreciative-Kiasu-HighClassBastard-DamnYaya-Papaya


No comments:
Post a Comment