Summary of What's Not...
2 more weeks before I’m being send off to the ICU ward for 3 weeks. So I better ‘enjoy’ myself for the next few weeks available.
I’ve been playing AIRLINES for the past few weeks, competing with my friends. Very stressful, lots of blood were shed, sweating profusely throughout the night thinking which routes and what planes to buy. Overall the game makes me stress for nothing but I love it. And you know what? I don’t want to become an Airline tycoon no more. Cause it’s a very tedious career, thinking of stupid things like what food to cater to passengers, design for the uniforms, aircraft maintenance and etc; I wish I could a be pilot for SIA like Scott but that’s too late for now isn’t it? I wish I had went for the SIA cadet pilot interview last year but I was in Dubai. This sucks.
Oh anyway, two weeks back, some top global foundations made a remark that United Arab Emirates is the largest contributor to the greenhouse gas effect and global warming. They are ahead of USA. I do agree with their founding. I don’t know why I have this verge of angst against any upcoming Middle East countries/cities like UAE, Qatar or Kuwait. It seems that these countries would do anything to grab one’s attention like building the oddest thing in their city. Which is creative but somehow it jeopardise the environment. Ok move on…
My parents are back from Mecca, Saudi Arabia last Wednesday. It’s great to have them back. My parents seem to like it there. They were in a state of tranquility despite having millions or worshippers from all over the world. Throngs of relatives would be coming over this weekend to visit my parents. So it’s time for me and my sister to get ourselves busy preparing the food and drinks. Since my parents are back, my brother would be going back to Kenya sometime soon, I guess while I’m in ICU. Apparently UNICEF has decided to keep my brother for a year or two before dumping him in Indonesia. Anyway it doesn’t matter…
I was blog hopping throughout the week. I was disappointed that there were not much pictures in Anita’s or Aishah’s blog. They went to Greece during the New Year and I was expecting loads of pictures but there were less than a dozen. Aishah would be coming back to Singapore from Dubai sometime at the end of this month. I think she would feel a great relief to be back with her families, sad leaving all new found friends in Dubai and hate to go back to the company in Singapore. My ex-roommate, Anita, seem to be pretty occupied with herself lately. She has got a boyfriend or rather a scandal to fling, which is good cause she need a companion after Aishah leaves. So I guess this is the time for her to get to know her new companion better. It’s a time of transition. I’m not sure what I would do if I’m her, having friends leaving after another. It would probably hurts but if there is a new friend coming in to the friendship circle right after the old friend leaves, the new friend would probably stop the gap of emptiness or loneliness.
Nicholas, my senior in school is in Noumea, New Caledonia right now. I’ve no idea where is it but I think it’s somewhere in the Pacific, used to be a French colony. He is visiting his uncle. I wonder why his uncle leaves on such place with a population of only 91000 inhabitants, I can’t say he is picking up coconuts right?. Then I asked myself, why am I living on an island called Sin-gay-pore with a population of only 4 million? I can’t be picking up coconuts too rite? Lol…
Anyway, Nick has sent me some pictures via MSN. He say it’s hard to get to internet café cause his uncle leave quite a distance from the main town. From the pictures he sent to me, I would say that I would give it a miss... for now.
Noumea harbour at the back...








No comments:
Post a Comment