Monday, May 07, 2007

Scott's tattoo...

In near future if anyone who sees a young SIA pilot with a tattoo and nipple piercing please go up to him and give him a smack on the smack. Don’t ask me what for.

Yesterday I followed Scott to get a tattoo. Well not exactly get it but did a few ‘research’ for his new tattoo at his belly button. I think he is kinda addicted with tattoo ever since he got one on his right shoulder. I wish I could get a tattoo myself but my religion doesn’t allow it. I mean I still know my limitations of what is allowed and what is not allowed for my religion.

I think Scott is gonna get this some sort of sunray or sun disk pattern around his belly button. We did saw few designs but it was kinda feminine. I kinda like some of the designs actually. To me getting a tattoo is as good as getting a plastic surgery. I mean this thing is gonna last throughout your life right? Unless of cause you choose to remove it in the future. Imagine you are old dried and shrink with flabby skins, do you think those tattoo on your skin still looks good? More likely not.

I actually suggested Scott to get those henna tattoos at Little India. I mean just try it out and see if looks nice, if not he could just wait for the tattoo to fade off. He says that its not manly to get a henna tattoo. That’s funny I thought, I mean dude you’re gay, just go get it, who cares if it’s manly or not. Noob.

In the end he didn’t get any tattoos. He is still looking for the right design.

I wonder why tattoo parlors at Far East look so sleazy. Infact the entire place look sleazy. Perhaps DPA could do something about it.

Anyway we did a rough sketch of the next tattoo on Scott's right shoulder. It's kinda huge to me, what the hell... It's odd to me cause the tattoo doesn't really suite Scott aka Kenny's face. Below is his pre-tattoo 'sketch' and the picture next to it is Scott himself. Scott is wearing the green stripe shirt. Now imagine this face with this tattoo. Can you imagine it? I can't...





You what, it's better to get a henna tattoo. At least if I don't like the design, I could change to a new design lol....

No comments: