Sunday, June 03, 2007

Saturday and Sunday is a naughty day...

Ok this is gonna be a long entry as usual. I’m gonna sum up on what happened on Saturday and Sunday. Sunday I would say is the most interesting day. The day that Nasir has succumbed to evil. Like duh since when I'm nice?


SATURDAY

Went to ACJC to fetched Jeremy and Clarence after their swimming and rugby practice. We are supposed to get a basket of durians for my grandma’s birthday ‘party’. Can you imagine that old woman is having a party? Ok not party but rather a family gathering at the chalet in East Coast. My uncle gave me some cash and told me to go to Geylang to get those Thailand durians since durian is not in the season right now. I don’t know how am I supposed to fit one basket of durian into the car. My uncle doesn’t allow me to borrow his pick-up truck. I like pick-up trucks especially sitting at the back and let the wind hit your face. I’m no expert driving around in Geylang so I’ve to rely on the street directory and Jeremy’s ‘guidance’. We did saw quite a number of durian stalls but we are not sure which has the better deal or which has the good durians so we simply stop randomly at this stall. The two guys sampled some durians as I don’t like the smell of it. The guy who is selling the durian told me I’m not man enough cause I never eat durians. He kept pestering me to take a bite and I relented in the end. Seriously it taste good but the smell is still overwhelming. The two guys says that the taste is not bad and they kinda like it. So we make a deal and we bought one whole basket of durians which is supposed to feed 40 family members. I’m not sure if it’s enough but I bought it anyway since that’s the only cash I have. We manage to get all the durians into the boot. Drove to East Coast chalet to drop off the car, the guys and the durians. Two days earlier the 3 of us went to Sim Lim Square to get my grandma a Mahjong game for her XBOX for $63. And yes she does play XBOX but all her games are quite retarded like Tetris and Super Mario. Now she doesn’t have to complain if there is no one wants to play mahjong with her. I think I’ll be late for the chalet cause I’m meeting my friends. Besides I don’t really like chalet, it’s too far and there is nothing much to do besides eating and talking.

Fadhil and I went to Orchard Hotel in the afternoon to do some errands. There was a great deal of people in the ballroom. I bump into familiar faces like Pamela and her boyfren *was it Arfan?* I forgot his name. I even bumped into my secondary school friends but I didn‘t approach them cause I didn‘t really bother besides I‘ve only got a limited time to do my errands. Pamela gave me her name card. She is currently a Junior Designer for Hirsh/Bedner Associates Pte Ltd. Fadhil went about the ballroom himself whereas Pamela, the boyfriend and I did our errands together. It’s odd how Pamela, Arfann and I had a conversation like as if we are close friends. We are not even classmates. I do enjoy the conversation though. The queue was damn long. The 3 of us took turns to queue. Finished our errands 3 hours later. We have to come back to Orchard Hotel tomorrow as the event is closing. This sucks. It’s so tiring to go back just for this.

I went to ZARA and they were having this great sale on their items. It was so tempting to buy especially the jeans, jackets blah blah… I didn’t made any purchases cause I already felt guilty even before stepping into ZARA itself. Met with Weiliang and Scott at Takashimaya to watch street soccer match under 19 category organized by Adidas. So many Mats and Minahs with blonde hair. So disgusting.

Since this is the Great Sale season, I’ve noticed that there are many tourist around. Especially from Indo-China (eg: Thais, Vietnamese etc;). As usual there are many Indonesians too. I think Selly has invited her entire neighbourhood back in Indonesia to come here and shop. There are particular tourist which I really hate - North Indians. If you notice, Singapore has been swamped by North Indians expatriates just like an exodus. I don’t mind South Indians cause they are quite humble mostly but North Indians are kinda stuck up and too demanding. Perhaps because they think they have a fairer skin thus they could get away with anything. Why so? Well after doing my errands with Fadhil, both of us went to Burger King to have a meal at Liat Towers. As the place was packed, many patrons have to wait and look for an empty table. There was this North Indian family who are tourists, (I simply knew they were North Indian tourist because they were talking in Hindi, they dress well and they carry cameras - Indians will never leave home without their cameras). So anyway… there was this empty table which still has dirty trays on it. There was only 2 cleaners on the floor and the other staff is already busy mending the cash registers. So these mutha-fuckas went to the table and instead of carrying the trays away themselves, one of them probably the father went to the counter and complain to the manager about the dirty table, the other probably the son, went up to the cleaner and told her to clear the tables. I was so pissed off with them because the cleaner is an old lady and she is probably too tired to run around to clear away a miserable tray. How dirty can a tray be? I carry my own tray after I’m done. If their hands get dirty just washed it off. It’s not like as if they’ll contract a disease or something. It won’t make them less glamorous because who gives a fuck to glamorous North Indians, their English accent still sounds funny to me. FUCK TO THESE PEOPLE. I was simply looking for trouble/revenge while they were queuing up. They were still deciding to order but I purposely queue behind them, well anyway they were blocking the entrance. So I said…

Me: Are you queuing up? Do you mind getting into the queue cause you’re blocking the DAMN entrance. * I made sure they heard the word ‘DAMN’ *
Girl: Oh sorry. We are still deciding what order.
Me: Yeah ok whatever you still have to queue you know? Can’t you see you’re blocking the entrance? This is not India you know…
Father: *speaks Hindi*


I don’t understand a single bit of Hindi but I do know that he is talking about me cause I heard the word ‘Rude - Door - Order - Queue’ in his Hindi and while saying this he is glancing at me. Do you think I care whether I’m rude? I don’t even want to welcome these people. They are like rodents to me. *step - step - die*

Later the 4 of us went to watch Shrek 3. It was OK nothing much maybe because I fell asleep towards the end. I think this year’s movie is kinda boring. I mean there are great epic movies like Spiderman 3, Shrek 3 and Pirates of Caribbean. The first 2 movies was really a flop to me, I can’t say about Pirates though cause I haven’t watch it yet. There is also a new movie Transformers which I think I will give it a miss. The trailer itself brings it’s own justice - dead boring-I’ve-seen-it-before-scenes-the-good-triumphs-ending*. In other words it has a predictable ending and it looks like scenes from the Terminator. Bleah…

In the evening 4 of us parted to attend to our own commitments. I attended mine, met a new friend. Finished my ‘errands’ around 10pm. Quickly took a cab to East Coast. Wished grandma happy birthday blah blah blah … eat, talk and went home. I actually wanted to stay overnight but I didn’t bring any spare clothes and I’m stinking with sweat. Besides I’ve lots of things to do the next day.

*Jeremy told me this before I went home. He says that my grandma asked him why we never get her a PSP. PSP for her?????? You know how expensive PSP is? I’m not like someone who spends on unnecessary things. She says she will look cool if she has a PSP. COOL? How cool can an old lady get? Besides even if she has PSP, she would probably have retarded games like Tetris for sure or Sudoku which is her latest favourite game. And you know what. She also says she likes hers pink? PINK PSP? *faints* I’m gonna confront her next week threaten her and then beat her up for demanding such things!!!! Nah kidding. I think she needs a husband and get laid. I think my late grandpa up there sure do agree that she needs a husband to take care of her and have a lot passionate night. *urgh I can’t and I don’t want to imagine it*


My grandma wants this!!!!



SUNDAY

Met Fadhil for breakfast at the coffeeshop. We took the train to town. As usual on Sundays, trains are usually packed so we got to stand. Now I was unlucky that I was standing next to this fat old man who has body odour or was it sweat? You know those smell you get from army boys which has been wearing the same sweat stained uniformed for days? Those pungent-wasabe-like-hit-the-nerve kind. He was leaning against the pole on my right digging his nose like there is no tomorrow. Any deeper penetration of the finger into the nose for sure will pop the eyeballs out. Now usually when I dig my nose, I will only use my forefinger but this man is like the Guru-Of-Nose-Digging. He used all the fingers he has including the thumbs. When I meant by all the fingers it means both the fingers on the left and right hands. I’m pretty confident that if this guy wore an open toe slippers, he would use his toes on his legs to dig his nose. Now it’s up to your imagination how he is going to do this magnificent feat.

I'm not sure what this lady is trying to do. I think she is doing a Yoga warm up before she uses her toes to dig her nose.


And in the same spot where I am, there is a guy those typical Ahpeks wearing polo tshirt and white shorts standing in front of me. He emits and irritating aura which is worst than the Mr-Body-Odour on my right. This Ahpek has a mole on his right cheek. From the mole there are strands of hair which reach the level of his neck. YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING IRRITATING IT IS TO SEE UNSIGHTLY HAIR? I feel like ripping of those hair off. I think Fadhil knew my agony that he keep on smirking at me. Then in the MRT, usually the aircon/fan opening is right on the ceiling. It’s not helping when the air flow from these opening make the few miserable strands of hair moves flutter in the air. I swear if I have a scissors with me, those used to cut your nose hair, I will nip those hair off and dig the mole out. I feel like chewing the mole till it bleeds so that no hair will grow from it anymore. CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP!!!!

Eekk!!! YUCK!!! SNIP IT OFF



We quickly rush of to Orchard Hotel to do whatever is necessary. Lesser crowds at the ballroom. Saw more familiar faces. I saw Kyle. He looks better now unlike during SPBAND days. Make casual chat while waiting for his girlfriend. Walk around while waiting Fadhil to finish his stuffs. Saw Christopher See with his girlfriend Cherlyn or something, I don’t know how to spell her name. Chat up awhile. Too many familiar faces today but no time to hang around. By the time we finish our errands, it’s already 5pm. Fadhil has to go off to meet his friends. I really don’t like this Mat. Always up to something. Very sneaky fella.

I walk around Takashimaya alone while waiting for Cheryl and Jesse to finish their flag day for Habitat for Humanity. I bumped into Jeannie and Ross/Russ *don’t know which twin is it*. Jeannie looks different now. Slighty meaty? Or is she pregnant? I don’t know. Must be the airline food. I bet EMIRATES feed their cabin crew good food. I wonder why is she in Singapore? Must be a stopover to Dubai or something. Spent awhile at Kinokuniya, went to the Japanese reading material section. Flip through all aviation magazines. I love Japanese aviation magazines evet though I don’t understand a thing. Scott and his boyfriend came and meet me at Kinokuniya. Went to watch the street soccer finals. Again lots of Mats and Minahs. The girls finished their flag day and met up with us at Macdonals at Bugis Junction. We helped Cheryl with her home-made puppets and dolls which will be given to the orphanage she is volunteering next week. We got 60 to make. I get to sew button as eyes. We didn’t manage to finish all the puppets as Bugis Junction is closing at 10pm so we will continue during the weekdays.

We went to Coldstorage at Bugis Junction to get some food to eat as most food outlets are closed for the day. Went to the sushi counter and they have this half price sushi available. So being hungry I took 3 packets of sushi which in total has 8 big sushi and 32 small sushi rolls -_- …. Well I’m confident I could finish it up. While queuing up at the counter to pay my stuffs. I got into another trouble or rather was seeking trouble. Shutters are already coming down and shoppers are in a hurry to get out from the supermarket. Now there is an elderly lady in front of me. Probably in her late 50s or early 60s with green eyebrow tattoo. Why do Chinese female adults LOVE to tattoo their eyebrow? You know how fugly it is? So anyway, these lady in front of me bought few items which I think was luncheon meat, ginger and garlic. So the cashier told her it’s $4.70 in total but the lady paid the cashier only $2.70. The cashier told her she is short of $2.00. Now if I was the lady, I would just pay the extra $2, I mean what’s the big deal. So this is how the conversation went or rather the bitching went…

Cashier: Sorry but the total is $4.70
Lady: What $4.70? You said $2.70 so I pay $2.70 lar…
Cashier: No I said $4.70. See… *points to the cashiering machine*
Lady: Are you trying to bluff me? Just now you said $2.70

At this point it really gets into my nerve. Cause everyone is already clearing the counter and only my counter is not being cleared and there are 4 customers behind me. So I said…

Me: Aunty she really said $4.70. I heard it
Lady: Who do you think you are to tell me this?
Me: Well she really said $4.70. Check the machine if you don’t believe
Lady: Who do you think you are to KAYPOH with other people’s life
Me: Well I wouldn’t be KAYPOH if you have not pissed me off. It’s $4.70 are you going to pay up? If not let me go first.
Lady: Who do you think you are to KAYPOH with other people’s life? SO RUDE. Your mother never teach you is it?
Me: Well my mother taught me that BITCH like you are damn cheapskate. So are you going to pay or not? There are still people behind you know
Lady: Do you think I care? YOU ARE SO RUDE. KAYPOH WITH OTHER PEOPLE’S LIFE.


Actually I beg to differ. I wouldn’t use the word KAYPOH but I will rather use the word Provoke. It’s true I like to provoke people in any situation but I wouldn’t say I’m KAYPOH or busybody. Ok fine maybe I AM KAYPOH but do you think I care? By this time the security guard is nearby. I think he is prepared to knock me down. So I try to compose myself. I don’t want to be caught by the police and put in jail cause in jail I cannot bitch rite? So I told the cashier this…

Me: You know what? If she doesn’t want to pay, just throw it away.

*At this moment the lady took out her purse and slowly counting all her coins when the fact she got $2 note in her hand*

Lady: HOR, you dare to throw my things? I DARE YOU. If you throw I will call the police.
Me: Eh bitch can you hurry up? Just pay and move. I don’t give a fuck if you want to call the police. *actually I do*
Lady: HOR.. I dare you to throw my things
Me: I think your mum is a prostitute just like you
Lady: SO RUDE. SO RUDE. SO RUDE. You’re not a man!!! How can you quarrel with a woman like me
Me: You’re bitch not a woman


Actually my male ego is at stake here. Cause I shouldn’t be quarreling with an old woman. Haha so I decided to shut up.

Lady: SO RUDEEEE… You’re not a man. I dare you to throw my things. I will call the police.

Finally after so many light years, she move from the counter still shouting at me. I paid my stuffs whereas my friends was laughing at the entrance waiting for me. Haha. The lady was shouting at the top of her voice and people were looking at her. I felt embarrassed for her. So after I dutifully paid my stuffs we walk to the MRT station not before another elderly lady come and approach me. She told me next time to ignore people her. People like her are mental up there and I as a young man shouldn’t quarrel with an elderly lady, I should be gentleman. Ok right at the moment I felt like screaming at her “WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO KAYPOH INTO OTHER PEOPLE’S LIFE?” just like what that bitch did to me haha. But well ok fine, I shouldn’t quarrel with the lady but hey I want to go home and its already 10pm. I got Ugly Betty to watch but I’m sure I’m gonna miss it tonight cause of the lady. SLUT.

*Anyway please tell your grandparents that I don't abuse or bully elderly people. I'm such a nice guy. Don't tell your grandparents to run away if theY see me instead approach me and say Hi. BUT IF THEY START BEING CORNY WITH ME, I MAY HAVE TO ABUSE THEM. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO KAYPOH IN OTHER PEOPLE'S LIFE. I ABUSE WHOEVER I WANT. - HAHA KIDDING- I begining to like using the phrase DON'T KAYPOH INTO MY LIFE**

Took the MRT to Jurong and switch to the other line to Choa Chu Kang. In the train going towards Choa Chu Kang. I was sitting next to an eldery lady with a long hair *wassup with eldery women and me!!!* This lady appears to be drunk with alcohol + high with drugs + hallucinating. She reeks of alcohol. It was really a funny sight cause she keep on shaking/twisting her head like doing moshing while sitting down. The train was packed but I was by myself cause all my friends has gotten off before me. So I smiled to myself. Then she was talking to herself. Can’t understand what she says cause it’s in Cantonese. She kept on cursing to someone. Don’t know who. She must be damn high and too drunk to be sane. I wanted to take her picture but it was too obvious cause everyone could see. A girl and a guy sitting across facing me took her pictures. Everyone was looking at her. You know what’s funny? Before she get down at Choa Chu Kang station, she flips her long hair back and she removes her Bluetooth ear piece!!! So she wasn’t talking to herself then, she was actually really talking to someone!!!! But she is really dead drunk cause she puked in the train.

At Choa Chu Kang, I switch to the LRT. About few stations later on. Two boys board the train. They were wearing a full Kendo costume complete with straw slippers but minus the head gear. I think they are having a COSPLAY. It was funny cause they had this HUUGGGEEEEE sword with them. I took a picture of them but not proper one cause too many people on the train.

A full Kendo outfit



I took the picture of the boys in their COSPLAY outfit using my Motorola SLVR



Oh when I got home. I didn't finish the sushi. Instead of going to the kitchen and throw it away. I threw it outside the window -_- That's the wonderful thing when you stay in HDB. Throw everything outside the window. Nobody will find out but since I blogged this, everyone now knows I throw sushi outside the window. I can become Killer Litter.

I think Nasir has been a very very naughty boy during the weekend





No comments: