Friday, June 08, 2007

Summary...

Too tired to blog the past few days cause I’ve been going out almost everyday to do errands and what’s not. I kinda hate going out cause every time I go out, I’ve to spent, I’m a miser mind you well at least I think I’m one.

I won’t be in Singapore next week as I would be going back to Brunei for a few days to attend some family matters. It has been quite sometime since I last went back so hopefully there are new things to see or interesting news to hear from the relatives. It’s kinda rush so I went to get air tickets for the family a couple of days back.

Ever since The New Paper launched this website www.stomp.com.sg , I’ve been trying to mind my manners in the public especially on public transport. The reason is because you will never know when some bastards will snap your picture and post in that website simply because you did something stupid/irritating/gross. Also because of this, I’ve been using my phone camera quite regularly. I don’t really like using my phone camera cause the quality kinda grainy. However I still use it just to kill my boredom on the train or bus.

Few days back, I was standing on the train with Scott and I saw this man with lots of talisman around his hand. I wouldn’t really care if its just a piece of string but the guy’s talisman looks like Jelly Bean, lots of Jelly Beans. I was telling Scott how ‘delicious’ his talismans are. Scott told me to check his neck maybe he got some Gummy Bears talisman there too. I wonder if this guy is really pious who chants his mantra 24/7? Wouldn’t just one talisman be enough? Anyway I just respect whatever religion he is embracing and I do not want to question his belief. But I just wonder why those people have to make the talisman look delicious.



Yesterday Weiliang and I took a bus to Orchard. Somewhere along Stevens Road a guy board the bus. This guy dress well in his office clothes, he doesn’t look any different except that he wasn’t wearing any shoes. I didn’t really find it amusing cause maybe the guy threw away his shoes because the sole came off or perhaps he ate it for breakfast. I mean sometimes people do walk barefoot cause they have blisters on their foot or something. We got off the bus together with the guy and we saw him approach his colleagues who weren’t wearing any shoes too. I don’t it’s coincidental that all of their shoes has the sole came off or maybe it’s a NO SHOE DAY in their office. Oh well shrugs…



Then we went to Kinokuniya. Weiliang saw a pretty lady. She is pretty alright....those bimbo types but got the arrogant - haolian face. She sashay down the aisle. I looked at her legs. Urgh Yuck. How could she wear a short skirt if she got such legs. She has lot of scabs, on her left heel - the skin is dangling, more scabs. I'm not sure if she has a foot rot or sensitive skin. Ididn't meant to mock her cause overall complexion looks fine - flawless I would say but it's jus those legs. She could have just wore some long pants - loose fit to cover those scab.



Usually fathers would always advise their son to be good, hardworking blah blah blah you know those usuals. But how many sons would actually advise their father to do something… especially if it’s not a good thing? Lately my father has been complaining how he is unhappy with some of his colleagues who are slacking in the office. So I told him, why don’t he bitch about it to his other friends. I mean bitching is an office culture isn’t it? No Bitching = No Motivation well that’s what I thought. I’ve also tell him don’t be afraid to reprimand someone in the public especially if it’s an elderly lady with eyebrow tattoo and loves to say, “Who do you think you are to KAYPOH with other people’s life”

ich wünsche, daß er durch meine tägliche Seite war. ich mag ihn alot und ich wünschte, daß er es auch kannte...
My life sucks nowadays...

No comments: