Monday, July 09, 2007

No tattoos...yay

Arrhh I’m so so so relieved that Weiliang didn’t get his Gao Yord tattoo. So he didn’t went to Bangkok last week then. Wonder where he disappeared to. This is how our conversation goes in MSN.


DAda says:
hhaa

-=:: N.A.S.E.H.R™ ::=- says:
i wanna see ur tattoo
-=:: N.A.S.E.H.R™ ::=- says:
or did u chicken out ?

DAda says:
sorry was doing some pastel drawing just now could't stop tilll i cleaned my hands
DAda says:
na i din do it
DAda says:
decided its not my time and my faith or belief just din seem strong enff
DAda says:
but i saw it though it was an experince i will never forget
-=:: N.A.S.E.H.R™ ::=- says:
lol cute



I went to Weiliang’s place today to hang out for awhile before I accompany him to visit the psychiatrist at the hospital for his Bi-polar disorder. I have to make him strip his clothes off just to make sure there is no tattoo and yeah I’m glad there wasn’t any tattoos. Well I don’t mind having him having tattoos done in Singapore but not in Bangkok.. Looks pretty unsafe. He has been staying up late for the past few weeks to finish up his paintings and portraits. His room has over 100 paintings and he is not keen to sell them. I thought it’s a good opportunity to earn some money. Oh well…

I just got to know that this fella had a Bi-polar disorder only last month. Click on the following to know what it means as I really do not how to explain it in layman’s term http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bi-polar_disorder . But somehow I think its like having a long term PMS or a multi split personality, no? Guess now I know why my best friend is ‘unique’ all along… Lol..

P.S : I JUST HOPE HE DOESN'T KILL ME.... I DON'T WANT TO DIE IN VAIN....

No comments: