Happy 42nd National Day Singapore!!!
Bloody fuck, I broke my computer chair again. I think I’m getting morbidly obese or either because I wank on my computer chair too much. Putting the stress on the back support whenever I reached my orgasm. Oh well, I’ve to make do with the stool right now.
I was watching National Day Parade at my grandma’s place with all my cousins, when one of them said, “Isn’t it great if we all could participate and dance on the field during NDP”. I thought that is the most ridiculous thing to do. I know that during National Day evening every family in the Sin-gay-pore would tune in to their television and watched NDP live. Whether you like it or not, you still have to watch it cause it’s the national obsession and also obligation.
I’ve never understood the theme or concept of every years National Day Parade. It always look more or less the same to me except for the goodie bags of cos. Like the commentator always tells us, ‘This giant ball is ball is made of this and this and this and its huge and first seen in National Day event’ or “WOW look at those guys flying in their parachutes.. Oh wow wow wow wow wow wow.. Look look” Like duh -_- It’s like as if we’ve never seen huge balls before. I have two of my own which shrinks on a cold day and hang loose on a hot sunny day. I was hoping that National Day is something one would watch like in the previous Asian Games in Doha, Qatar. Did you miss the opening ceremony? Shame on you. It was fantastic even better than any Olympics Opening ceremony. Their concept is almost like Cirque du Soleil.
I was wondering why would I want to dance myself silly on the field. What happens if they give me an ugly costume to wear and make me dance like a silly-bastard. I don’t want that. I cannot imagine they give me a Hog-Piggy like costume and tell me to dance as gracefully as possible. If they want people who can dance silly, they should look out for people in Zouk, Taboo or MOS or somewhere you would not find me. Me dance? Lol… In your dreams man…
Come to think of it, I see the field like a massive orgy session. So what are you waiting for? You roll, I lick…
I was wondering too what exactly does the President of Singapore do? All I know is that he shakes hands with big shot people, inspect the contingents during National Day and he does the same thing if he visits foreign countries. Smile pretty, waves his hands to the crowds and shake more hands. That sounds like an easy job for me, what's more I'm getting paid big bucks just to do that. I'm sure I can smile pretty and shake hands and inspect contingents. Hmm...
Oh by the way after watching the parade, I asked my cousin what is her ambition. She proudly says, “ When I grow up, I want to be a bitch like jie-jie” Arrkk *faints* . And this is coming from a 9 year old girl. So I asked does she know what bitch means? She said “Yeah, its like jie-jie lor, be a pretty girl, wear nice clothes and bring many many money”. Hell yeah, sounds like prostitute me to.. Haha. I guess I know who to blame for telling her all this dirty words. It must be the brother who else can it be. Oh well… I’m not going to smack the brother of cause, kids being kids. But I will definitely ask my little cousin the same question 10 years from now. If she says she wanna be a bitch 10 years later, then I guess she has the right to do it. Anyway at that age, being a bitch is the right time. I’m already a slut… I just need a promotion to become a Da-Jie or Big Sister.
HAPPY 42th BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment