Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Working life...

Work is ok. Joined the new team. But I wonder why is my name still under the Middle East projects. Hmm... The HR told me that I would still be doing Middle East projects and at the same time doing local projects. I wonder if I heard that right.

Still pondering over my architectural drawings and there are already few discrepancies. Not sure if I could call it discrepancies. I'm still quite unsure about the regulations pertaining local projects but I'm sure that some funny shit is going on.

My team leader, well lets say that I'm still doubtful about her intentions and expectations.She tell me that she is highly prone to stress and she is always on the run. I'm not sure where she is running to or whom she is running from. Early in the morning she gave a set of drawings to look through. And after lunch, she gave one long explanation cum nagging about Sin-gay-pore building regulations, which is very informative of cause. I just got so bored listening to her that my eyes start to wander and stare at her armpits. I just wanna make sure that its shaved thats all. Thank goodness she did. From her looks she doesn't look stress nor an angry person. I could be wrong. Never underestimate a lady.

I told her about the discrepancy in the drawing and asked if I should do anything about it. She told me to leave it cause on Friday she gonna go to the authorities to have a shouting match. Not sure what she meant but I'm sure it's one those things which she does on daily basis. I think I'm in a deep shit, with long hours in the office, sexless life, no weekends. Tsk... I think I've to give up my love life and even if I had one I would simply have to sacrifice it.

I've to read so many rules and regulations about local projects that I wonder who came up with it. No wonder buildings in Singapore are so squarish, I mean no matter how creative the architects can be, at the end of the day with all the rules and regulations, the building still end up looking squarish.

Have to rush down to IDP to submit all my personal documents so that I can defer my studies up to a year in Australia. The more I think about school the more I kinda hate it. Don't know why. I wonder if I did the right choice to defer.

Hmm... Only time will tell.

No comments: