Thursday, August 02, 2007

Whatever...



So ok I did not watch Black Sheep cause I thought its such a loser show. So instead I watched The Simpsons Movie with Weiliang, Scott and Fadhil. I was supposed to go back to the office to work today, well technically. But the HR didn’t call me and I didn’t bother to call her back cause it gives me more ample time to slack before hard work begins. I think I’m getting too lazy to do anything now. So since I’ve got nothing to do, I decided to accompany Weiliang to meet his psychiatrist for his weekly therapy. I’m not sure if this therapy session works cause he always tells me the psychiatrist is a fuck-shit fella.

We were 10 minutes late for the movie but I hope we didn’t miss the juiciest part in the beginning. The movie is totally hilarious in the beginning but its gets kinda mundane halfway through. Not sure why they bother to show it as movie. They could easily make it into a 2 part series. But overall it’s still a good movie. Rating 4.5 out 5

I just realised that public phones are hard to find these days. Yesterday my mobile phone battery went dead. I was getting abit jittery when I can’t contact with the outside world even though I’m already outside of the house. It seems that I can’t live without my mobile phone too. Perhaps it’s because I was expecting a call from the office which I realised after I got my mobile phone charged, that nobody from the office called. I used to say that I can’t live without my watch but I guess I have to add on to the list, mobile phone. But compared to my watch and mobile phone, I would rather live without the later even though it’s a necessity nowadays.

I was getting paranoid that I decided that I should go for a swim. Nowadays I’ve my swimming gear packed in my bag, just in case I need to take a dip or something. It was a bad thing to swim in the afternoon cause there are many school kids who are having their swimming lessons. I couldn’t do a proper lap. I’ve to stop halfway most of the time cause there are kids who are using the outermost lanes. The centre lanes are congested with other swimmers. I got myself a fugly tan. I don’t wear Speedos cause I think its abit too revealing for a fat slob like me, so instead I used the athlete Waveline swim trunks which reached midway to the thigh. When I remove my trunks I realise my tan looks horrible. It looks like as if I’ve been tanning in my boxers.

In the shower room, there were dozens of kids. I couldn’t help it but to watch this chubby boy who is stark naked right in front of me. I don’t know why I look at his penis but I just have to turn away. Cause what I saw was the smallest penis I’ve ever seen. It’s even smaller than my pinkie finger. I just thought if his penis gonna stay that same size, this boy would have a tormenting future with anyone he is about to fuck. I don’t think he could even fuck, the most he could only tickle the pussy or ass, well it depends on what he wants to fuck. My condolence to his penis. It’s really weird to have dozen of boys naked running around the shower room. I felt like as if I’m a paedophile or in some kind of mass orgy for kids. They were screaming, running around the bench playing catching. I wish I could give each one of them one tight spank on the face. I like to make kids cry and then pretend that it wasn’t my fault.

So who needs a good spanking? Come and see me…

No comments: