Eating prata on musical chairs...
Went back to office on Friday night around 10 plus to grab my office chairs. AND NO I’m not stealing. The office is selling off the chairs for only $10 and so I booked 3 chairs. One for me and two for Olivia. Since it’s bloody cheap I might as well buy it because ergonomic chairs is too expensive to buy. Anyway they will giving us a brand new ergonomic chairs on Saturday.
Went to Al-Ameen after that for supper. I always thought that Al-Ameen is an overrated place to eat. I mean service is slow, food is a bit crappy sometimes, no place to sit, staff are lazy. For instance, the staff keep on hoarding over us for orders though we just sat down. Food arrived light years later. The staff came with the food but drop a plate of curry next to our table. Olivia’ legs are smothered with curry. Yum Yum. There was a group of people next to our table who ordered food. When their food came, the staff pass their food across my table instead of going over their table. I know space is tight but that’s not my concern. But anyway its ok, the person next to is somewhat cute. Muahaha….
And I found a shock when I opened my camera bag. My camera UV glass lens shattered to pieces. Oh fuck. I panicked abit cause I thought the lens itself is broken. Cause if it does, it means I’ve to spend $600-$900 for a new camera lens. But since it’s only the UV lens, I’ve to spend around $20 - $30 for a new one. Oh well maybe next pay I will get the new UV lens. Totally broke now since I’m intending to buy that bag, and those tshirts and jeans. Oh not to forget those books too. Oh sigh I wish I could have more budget to spend on. So anyway though my UV lens is broken, I still can snap pictures. YAY…..
There is a short survey on my left. It’s located on the right hand side above the tagboard. Please do it.
Tissue Prata and Plain prata. We asked for another plate of curry which never came.
Ok this is not part of the menu. It's something which my mum bought from the market. It's not Duku or Langsat but it's calleed Lokong. It looks similar to Duku and Langsat just that it has a thinner skin and thicker flesh. It tasted awfully sweet too. Yum..
My rating for Al-Ameen restaurant along Bukit Timah : 2/5 - Lousy fuck....


No comments:
Post a Comment