Jaded...
I wish falling in love is easy. Sometimes I wonder if I'm being picky. Afterall I've been on so many dates and by right I should have a partner by now. It's just that none of the people that I dated seem to grab my attention. On top of it, I get bored very easily, so by the end of the day after my dating session, I'm already bored with the person. Few other reasons could be that they are shallow, too vain, too naggy, control freak and such.
But few months back I bumped into someone on the train. We are perfect strangers just that this person caught my attention. 1 month later this same person found me on a web portal and we start messaging one another. I was keen to 'invest' my time with this person just that there is one problem. This person likes to talk about the ex-partners. Not one but two. Telling me how the ex-partners is caring and such. So I said, "If you like your ex-partners why don't you just patch up". I don't like wasting my time on people who is so 'draggy' about their past but somehow I gave this person a chance. Hopefully things would changed.
Unfortunately things didn't improve after 3 months. Now the most irritating part is that, we would always plan to go out during the weekends but at the last minute this person would cancel it. It has happened few times and tonight I decided to call it quits. It's more like a standard protocol for me that if I asked someone twice about something and the response is a negative one, I would never ask that person again... EVER. I thought I should give one last try before I call it quits. So few hours ago, I SMSed if there is any plans for the weekends cause if not we could catch a movie. No response. So I got home and message this person via MSN and asked if my SMS got through. This person said No. Hmm. How could it be cause my SMS status shows that the SMS got through. So I asked again and the reply was "I'm not free....". And in instant I just said I'm giving up and I would no longer make any contact. Sounds very petty but considering the fact that this person talks about the ex-partners all the time is even more petty.
So 5 months of 'relationship' went down the drain.
Any regrets? No.
Keen for a next date? No.
Reason? Cause now I can't get over this person.
FCUK IT.....
Taking on a hiatus for a few days. Well no.. that's a lie. I got so many things to blog but I just don't have the time to finish it up. Been going home late nowadays. Urghh...


1 comment:
Well...these things happen. We know disappointment is inevitable but we still have hopes.
Post a Comment