Picture Fridae - World Food Fair & Games Convention...
This entry contains pictures... too many of it actually...
Today is Friday and its PICTURE FRIDAE!!! YAYYYYYYYY......... *applause*
So hmm today met up with Weiliang for lunch at Suntec. Bought a digital wrist watch. Weiliang got the same watch which he bought it a week ago but he doesn't like the color. He prefers the black one but he got a white one instead. So I bought the black one and exchange the watch with him. So now both of us have the same watch except mine is white and his is black. Coolness...
Before meeting him, I went to Suntec to see some exhibition with Dalai-Lama. Hehe... First is the World Food Fair 2007 and the other one is the Games Convention 2007.
There are so many aunties and uncles, all those typical Kiasu types can be found in the World Food Fair. Anything free, you are sure to bump into them including me, I like free stuffs who doesn't. But too bad I had lunch earlier if not I would have sampled everything in the hall. They sell good cheap food at $2. I almost got into a fight with this 'CHAO-CHEEBYE-AUNTIE' who made a quick dash to the Bak-Kwa stall cause they were having sales. Lol Bak-Kwa sales. Hope the bitch choke on the bloody Bak-Kwa. Relaxlah like as if the stall is gonna run away or somethin. Can't she fucking queue like everyone else. And don't ask me what I'm doing at the Bak-Kwa stall lol... I only find interesting yet irritating to see aunties clamouring around the stall. They keep on asking the stall holders for free samples but yet they didn't but anything. Bugger...
Muffinnnssss. Got durian, strawberry, chocolate, blueberry etc, flavour.
I forgot to buy the muffins. Only remembered it after I went back to the office. Should have bought some for my colleagues...
Okonomiyaki stall.
Okonomiyaki with different fillings. Crab, salmon or you can have it plain.
Takoyaki stall. She thought I was the official photographer for the event and thus she gave me a box of mix Takoyaki for free. Muahaha... I love my camera. Makes me like a pro.
Takoyaki BALLS... There is Ham, Octopus Tentacles or Crab. You can have one of each too...
Dalai Lama had a taste of the laksa and gives 2 thumbs up.
I wonder if they use real shark fin in this soup. If yes, we all should boycott them. Don't kill the sharks please....
Yum yum... bet its better than Old Chang Kee
And its oily too... Avoid trans-fat...
Cute jellies.. chomp chomp chomp.... Oh yeah I saved 2 jellies for Weiliang cause I was too full to finish it up but I lied to him by saying that I bought it for him.
Different types of otak-otak...
Oh darn this stall sells BBQ Seafood. It's one of the stalls in Changi Village. Good foor lar... must try.
SPACE COOKER. It's some sort of pan where you can cook in multi-levels.
I was wondering if the Space Cooker can cook the crab shown in the picture. I'm sure it's just a gimmick. So many aunties flock to this stall to buy this cookin pan cause early birds get a free plastic bowl. Lol... If you're mother happnes to purchase a Space Cooker, just to make sure to let you know, I think you're mother is one of those Kiasu aunties who loves to push people. Bitch.
Dalai-Lama said the satay is good if it's cooked longer. Dalai-Lama practically sampled all the food from every stall we visit. Oh well Dalai-Lama has already got a big whallop but cute ass.
Not sure what she is selling though... Looks like mushroom or some sort of fungus.
Next stop... The Games Convention Asia 2007.
Not many crowds thus more free gifts to grab. YAY. Well actually I only got a Lan-yard from this pretty lady who goes aroud giving a Lan-Yard.
This are pure ladies not tranvestite. One visitor thought they look too pretty to be a girl.
These 2 girls very spontaneous when I said I wanna take a picture of them.
Promoting the new XBox...
Got cute Simpsons game...
Nanyang Polytechnic show casing their F1 simulator. Quite funky cause they have the kids version of the simulator too. Notice the small girl sitting at the corner, yup that's the kids' version.
Playstation 3 promotion booth...
Blur picture. I asked these girls to pose when few more photographers behind me decided to join and take pictures as well. I've to be quick cos we are blocking the pathway thus the blur picture...
A newscaster from Channel U
That's all for Friday... Yay Happy Weekend!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment