Olivia's 21st Birthday...
This entry contains pictures…
Ok I know I’ve not been writing long entries for quite a while. Well the reason is because my Nikon camera doesn’t let me do so. It told me to snap more pictures. I guess snapping pictures will be quite a norm in my blog currently. Unless I get bored with it which I hope not. I simply love this new hobby of mine. Hahaha…
So again this is an outdated post. Pardon me because my work schedule doesn’t allow me to blog regularly as before. I’m too tired to blog when I get home.
Last weekend we had a pre-birthday celebration for Olivia. Yay…!!! It’s her 21st birthday and we had a BBQ for a small group of people. Apparently there were too much food for us to consume the entire night. Well as you know I got something for her from Page One. It’s actually 4 volumes of cooking recipes. 500 Cookies Recipe, 500 Soup Recipe, 500 Cupcake & Muffins Recipe and 500 Pies & Tarts recipe. So all together there are 2000 recipes. Perhaps she could open a bakery with all those recipes. Oh I got her a personalised birthday card too which I quickly scribbled my wishes before I met her. Ouh I actually forgot how old is she that day.
Food is good. There are pizzas, stingrays, prawns, chicken, muffins and the rest are typical BBQ food items.
So here are the pictures….
Cute kids on the block...
Sweet...
Got a hard time capturing these kids. They keep on runnin about...
They love to fight on the grass...
Sweaty kid...
Another sweaty kid...
Bubbles...
An angry kid..



No comments:
Post a Comment