Recruit James Leong Farewell Dinner...
This entry contains pictures…
This is a very late entry. A tribute to James who has to serve the army last week. All the best to him.
Had a gathering with the SPBAND Euphonium section from batch 2005 - 2007. It’s good that we are still maintaining the friendship despite the tight schedule that we all have to face. I got to meet the juniors. Joel, Serene and Christabel. Welcome to Euphonium Section YAY…..!!!
So anyway I brought them to Al Majlis…again. This is like my 2nd trip there in a month. Some of them saw my post regarding the eatery when I went with Olivia previously. Thus they are keen to try it out too. I’m fine with it as long everyone has a good time. Derek and Peiyan can’t make it for the gathering so I hope they would come for Chingsi’s and Brandons farewell in few weeks time. Darn I kinda hate having farewell for people who are going to the army. It’s not like as if we won’t be seeing them again. Made a reservation in the smoking room instead of the non-smoking room cause the sitting is much more cosy.
After dinner, we went to Swensen. It’s sore of like a tradition that the senior would treat the juniors on Swensen Giant Earthquake. So it’s my ‘duty’ to order Giant Earthquakes for my juniors. I ordered 2 big giant bowls. It wasn’t enough for them. Chingsi came later after work and he bought 2 more hot plate ice cream. Yum Yum…
So since it’s already a belated entry, I won’t be writing much. But there are pictures to see… Yay!!!
Joel
Ordered 2 Giant Earthquakes, nine scoops each with all the toppings...
Chingsi ordered these. Forgot what is the item. Banana and Chocolate something. Extremely sweet. Please don't eat it if you have diabetes.


2 comments:
Why all your friends look the same one. You're the cutest of them all! hahaha. =oP
SCHNUP UNBLOCK ME............!!!!
Post a Comment