Monday, October 08, 2007

Office Blues...

Some people are asking me what happened between me and my colleague Dalai Lama. Well…nothing happened. Dalai Lama went back to U.S. last 2 weeks before the school term starts in October. Went for a quiet dinner before the flight and in return all I got was a lousy-good kiss and a book as a parting gift. Sigh… But the memories of being with Dalai Lama for the past 3 months were superb. I wish it could last forever. I miss those time spending quiet moments at the beach doing nothing but to read or just stare at the sea. Not much effort but the moment spent together is priceless. Dalai Lama would be coming back to Singapore for good in 2 years time but would be working here in Singapore during the summer break. By then I would probably have moved on. It’s nice to have someone liking you. Usually it’s only a one way thing where I would like the other party but the other party would not like me. Of cause I could have just grab the opportunity to go on for a long term relationship but I didn’t. I’m not being choosy just that from my experience, a long distance relationship is kinda hard to maintain. I just have to move on…

Sometimes I wish my love life could be better.

And what happened to Mahatma Gandhi? Well as I said before Gandhi is in the other office studio and I do still see Gandhi once a while. We are not pairing up for work anymore which is good cause Gandhi is really boring. I’m not sure if Gandhi is a fucking flirt or simply being nice to the ‘scandals’. Hmmm… I wonder…

Hitler got a new hair cut and it looks horrible. That’s all I can say… Hitler is pretty busy nowadays too. =)

I’m seeing less of Yamashita nowadays… =(

Mussolini, well hmm. I’m not sure if Mussolini has a sister in the office cause both of them have the same surnames. If Mussolini really has a sister in the office, I would say the sister is pretty too. Or perhaps by chance they have the same surname. I like to look at Mussolini and I don’t know why. And Mussolini likes to smile whenever we crossed path, perhaps Mussolini is an idiot. Who the fuck smile at someone for no apparent reason? Ok fine, Mussolini is trying to be friendly but NASIR DOES NOT SMILE AT PEOPLE FOR NO REASON UNLESS HE OR SHE LOOKS LIKE A TOTAL IDIOT. Oh shit!!! Maybe Mussolini smiles at me because I looked like an idiot. Oh Bugger… =)

There is this old bastard in my office who should retire by now. I should name him Bull-Dog. Bull Dog is an old timer in the office and he is one of the admin staff. He is such bastard that I wish to give him a fucking punch on the face. He likes to lambaste at people most of the time but sometimes he would be nice. My team leader kinda dislike him a lot. She told him off before thus Bull Dog hates her. I was walking along the walkway when this fucking Bull Dog walked down the same aisle towards me. He was distributing the pay slips to the staff. He stopped about one bay from me and he simply threw the pay slips to the staffs. When I mean threw, he simply threw it like playing a Frisbee. So the pay slips flew across the office and the poor staffs has to pick them up themselves. That’s fucking rude though I’m no better than him. Can’t he have the courtesy to walk up the staff personally and give it to them? You know what? I think I gonna give him a blacklist and I’m gonna pissed him one of these days till he has a cardiac arrest or something. My team leader said I should do it but don’t over do it. Like do I give a fuck? How am I supposed to respect such a person if he doesn’t even respect us in the first place? FUCK YOU BULLDOG.. I GONNA MAKE YOUR LIFE MISERABLE…

Another thing which begins to bug me is that, I realized my team leader talks a lot. She loves to talk gossip and complain. I don’t mind gossiping once a while but if its too often I will get bored with it. I feel bad for listening to her sometimes but yet I do enjoy it too. Oh dear it must be one of those oxymoron feelings. Sometimes my work is delayed because I’ve to stop whatever I’m doing just to listen to her. Oh my team leader knows Maple Story more than I do. Actually I don’t even know how Maple Story is being played apart that it is some online game for kids. She complained how she is helping her son to attain some power level up or some shit like that. It’s so boring, I wish the ground swallow her up. She is someone whom I would label as ‘Kancheong Spider’. Ok don’t whats the relative between a spider and being ‘kancheong’. Those who don’t know what ‘kancheong’ means, it’s a word which describe being nervous cum panicky when a person is under a certain much pressure. Apparently my team leader is always ‘kancheong’ at any situation. Like for example the deadline for a drawing is next week but she is already sweating it out on the first day? The irritating part is that the changes which we have to make to the drawings takes only few hours. She always lament to us daily how much work she has to do when the fact is that she spends half of her time talking or gossiping with us? But the good thing is that, having her around, I seem to know all about the juiciest gossip about my colleagues. Kudos to her…

I wonder what happened to DUMBellina? Never saw her for quite awhile. I hate Dumbellina for hogging the printer or the plotter machine. And she always jammed the bloody machine. She loves to hog the bloody printer that she might as well eat and sleep on it too. I called her Dumbellina cause there was once she was holding a mug of hot coffee from the pantry. On the way back to her desk, she actually knocked herself against the pillar at the foyer. She thought nobody saw it but I did. Hahaha…Bitch….

Right that’s all for now…


You know its a sad thing that sometimes you'ld fall for someone but there is nothing you can do but just to be friends. Simply because the person you like prefers someone else. And everyday you pray hard hopefully that this person will eventually fall for you. But in the mean time while waiting, all you can do is just shut urself up, swallow your pride, held your head high and smile. Pretending that all this mess didnt even happened at all...

No comments: