Thursday, October 25, 2007

That Kiasu Bitch...

I hate those bloody kiasu Singaporeans. Hope their children got raped or something. I was at the NTUC Supermarket with my mum to get some groceries. We already had made most of purchases earlier on but my mum forgot 3 items in the grocery list. So I have to go back to the supermarket and get these items.

So since I’ve only 3 items to pay, I decided to queue at the Express Counter for 10 items and below. There was nobody in the queue which I thought would simply made this chore much easier. As I was about to reach for my wallet, a lady in her 30s came up to me with an annoyed face. She spoke to me, “Hey can’t you see my basket at the counter? How can you jump queue just like that?” It took me by surprised because actually I didn’t really notice the basket at the counter but I decide to use that as advantage and I told her off, “Yeah I saw the basket but I didn’t see you” and I gave that infamous Nasehr’s grin. =) Apparently this bloody cunt left her basket at the counter and went back to the shelves to pick more items. You know what is the most ridiculous thing? There is a big red sign at the counter stating ONLY 10 Items or Less since it’s an express lane but this bloody bitch-cunt obviously has more than 10 items in the basket. Well since she wants to be bitch, I will show her who is the bitchier one. So I told her off again, “I think you’re blind, can’t you see the bloody sign? This counter is only for 10 items or less and it seems your basket has more than 10 items” and she being the cunt says “Mind your words before I make a complain” and I told her, “Go ahead. Why bother to complain when obviously you’re in the wrong”. So she took her basket and went to the other counter.

Before we left the supermarket, I saw this bloody cunt complained to her husband. Both of them were looking at me like as I’m the retarded one. So I gave them my blessings with my third finger and my beautiful mantra of “FUCK YOU” which is loud enough for everyone to hear. =) My mum who was waiting for me at the MacDonald’s obviously didn’t know what had happened. If she did, she will be totally proud of my good instinct. =)

I should be awarded a Good Citizen Platinum Award , no less…..

No comments: