Traffic woes...
You know what? I think Singapore has more traffic lights than the entire state of India. Just one month ago I was crossing this particular road near to my block and there wasn’t any traffic lights. Come today when I crossed the same road to get a cuppa from Starbucks, I saw a traffic light just being erected. So cheebye rite? Previously they had zebra crossings and it seems fine but now they have a bloody traffic light.
You know if you visit India, you’ll come across many junctions without traffic lights. I don’t remember seeing many traffic lights when I was in Hyderabad infact almost none. Oh well perhaps the Indians didn’t bother to put any traffic lights cause the only obstacles to the traffics are the cows or elephants. Besides Indian drivers are very notorious for their high speed overtaking despite the road is already bumper to bumper. If possible Indian bus drivers would like to tile their bus sideways and drive on two wheels just to take over those vehicles on the road but alas gravity prevails.
I was grinning to myself when I saw this green sleek Maserati along Raffles Boulevard. The engines roaring ready to push the sleek aluminium can up to 240km/h. So when the traffic light turns green, the driver push on the accelerator and before it could even reach 60km/h, there is already another traffic light in front. Worst part is that at the junction beyond, there is a traffic jam. I don’t see a bloody point why rich silly Singaporeans wanna get a sports car when the fact that the speed limit here is never ever gonna be beyond 80km/h.
Anyway can someone tell me why all sports cars drivers are either obese and fugly? It defeats the purpose isn’t it to have a sports car which is suppose to accelerate at high speed but due to excessive weight, the car can only whimper down the highway? What kind of stupid logic is that? Those fugly bastards might as well drive a Nissan pick-up truck. Silly buggers…


No comments:
Post a Comment