Monday, January 14, 2008

I wanna dance like her!!!!!


If I ever had a chance to make a music video, I would wanna do something like Feist did on her music video My Moon My Man. Dancing on the travellator like no one's business. I wanna swirl around with my briefcase knocking down all the crazy aunties who tries to make pass through me while I'm happily singing. I'll have my backup dancers to swirl their plastic bags around too, block the path of these incoming cretins, while moving in step with me.

Now, finding a travellator to dance is easy but to sing. Hmm... Well that would be a problem. I can't sing and I refuse to sing especially in the public. I could lip-snyc though. Well those of you who have heard me sang in the KTV for the first and the last time in Dubai a couple of years back, I hope you still remember that horrifying memory of me singing. If that doesn't deter you from making me sing again well I don't know what else would. Oh yes they have friggin KTV bars in the Middle East. You can find one in Iran too !!!!!

If I could pass any law to the country, I would make every single disco/club in Singapore install a 50 metre travellator inside their bar. I'm sure all the patrons would find it an awesome platform to dance, they could even do a Para-Para dance on it. I would call this new dance Travellator Groove.


2 comments:

phill said...

wow it is awesome,
i always like to move along with the dance beat. this is nice MTV. fulfill our fantasy hehe
Travellator Groove is cool.
how bout u try it at changi airport while i try it at KLIA! hahaha
must be cool!

-=N.A.S.E.H.R=- said...

haha I would love too!!!! come lets do it together!!!!