Monday, January 21, 2008

Stupid Piss-ants (Peasants)....

I wish there is a cure for Kiasu-ism. I don’t know how the treatment its going to be like. Perhaps we could simply dump these ‘patients’ somewhere where life is pretty laid back. No rush, no hassle from the society itself but where could that be? I was thinking of places like Christmas Island or one of those Oceanic island.

I always deem that the Chinese are always the Kiasu ones. Pushing and shoving like no one’s business. Come to think of it, these ’disease’ is probably hereditary. Cos I supposed life in China back then was very tough and I guess the current situation doesn’t make any difference. Sometimes I feel like telling off my Chinese counterpart to ‘Relek one corner’ but I supposed they wouldn’t get the gist of it. At the same time some Malay Makcik are so slow, I wish they could instill a bit of Kiasu-ism in their ‘Relek one corner’ life.

My weekends has never been a perfectly peaceful one simply because I prefer to have some ‘cheap thrills’ to release my frustrations or angst. No matter what, I will always find a way to do something...

First encounter happened on the train towards City Hall. As usual packed like sardines. I got to stand as there were no seats for me. A young lady sitting in front of me. Nerdy looking with the cheebye face. Talking to her mum and sister who are standing next to me. The train stopped, the guy next to the lady got off , an empty seat available. The young lady with the cheebye face, slide over to the centre of the two seats. So now she occupies two seats. She called her mum over to sit down. Ok fine no problem with me cause she lets her mum sit. A pregnant lady board the train at the next station, standing next to me. Big belly, probably 6 or 7 months. Mother and daughter team, look up at the pregnant lady and ignore her. Pregnant lady look down at them hoping that they would give up their seats. The train passed 4 stations but still no sign of mother and daughter team to give up their seats. It pisses me off. I asked them rather nicely, ’Could you please give up your seats to this lady here, she is pregnant, can’t you see?’. Mother and daughter hesitated. Infact they have to discuss who should give up their seat. The train passed another station. Mother and daughter still discussing, in the end the mother gave up her seat. Daughter look at me and roll her eyes. I rolled back. Pregnant lady thanked me. Mother and daughter team got off the same station as me. I purposely went up close to young lady and said ‘Bitch’. She glared, I grinned. Hope she choked on the fishball for dinner later. Chinese people like to eat fishballs right? Well I think they do.

Second encounter on the train towards Changi Airport. Crowded as well. Me sitting comfortably. Mother and son team board the train. The mother sat next to me. Son probably around 14 yrs old has to stand. No seat. Me not giving up my seat cause the son is already old enough to stand on his feet. Mother constantly searching for empty seat for the son to sit. 2 passengers next to the mother got off the station. Now 2 empty seats available. 2 elderly Indian couple was just about to sit when the mother said, ‘Sorry hor I chop this seat. Boy arr come and sit here’. The son appeared to be embarrassed by his mom, refuse to sit. The mother pull him and make him seat. One of the elderly couple has to stand now. I turn to the mother and said ‘So kiasu’. The mother pretend not to hear. I purposely kick her shopping bag before giving my seat to the other elderly couple. I stand in front of the mother and grinned. I love to give that annoying grin. I hope the son will dump the mother in an old folks home in the future. She would probably get her tits sucked by a toothless old man.

Third encounter happened right after the second encounter. Mother and son already got off 3 stations back. I got to sit down again. Happiness Yay. I’m sitting right at the centre of the train. I noticed one empty seat in front of me. I noted two doors, one on my left and one on my right. The train pull into the station. 2 aunties came in through the door on my left and 1 aunty from the door on my right. Each carrying big red plastic bags fill with stuffs for upcoming Chinese New Year. Ok lets name them Aunty A, B and C. Total 3 Aunties, each with the capability to morph themselves into a ‘mad-dog-with-rabies’ like creature. How many empty seats again? Oh yes only one seat. 3 aunties made a quick dash towards the empty seat. They ran so fast, even Marion Jones has to kow-tow to them. Oh by way Marion Jones is on steroids so she probably gonna get jail sentence for duping. So what happen when there is 3 aunties and only 1 seat? Well obviously one will triumphantly plonk her big whallop ass on the seat as she managed to outwit and outlast the other 2. The remaining 2 will be left fuming as they got to stand all the way. Aunty A is not being let off for sure by Aunty B and C. Every single moment is ‘noted’ by them. Aunty B and C kept on glancing at Aunty A. Reason? Well obviously Aunty A has to get off from the train somewhere and this is the opportunity for Aunty B or C to make another mad dash for the unoccupied seat. Shouldn’t I give up my seat to them? Well I don’t think so. They deserved to stand. If they really want to seat, they should appear like as if they don’t need it so badly. The more desperate they are, the less likely I would give my seat to them. I’m selfish in a way. That’s why people call me Bitch.

Fourth encounter. At the bus stop across Bugis Junction. Traffic light showing red. Cars slowing down to stop. The bus lane is empty but an oncoming bus is within metres away. A car stop just next to the bus lane. A girl got out from the car. Not allowed as stated in Traffic Code book. Driver should be fined, car should be impounded and scrapped for maximum pleasure. MY PLEASURE NOT YOURS. Girls make a quick run towards the bus stop but almost slipped. Bus driver has to step on the break and honk. Girl shocked. Should die. Stupid Bitch. My bus arrived. Walk passed her and muttered loud enough to be heard ‘Stupid bitch, go and die’. Girl appeared traumatised. Good for her.

Nasir looking forward for the next weekend to let go of his angst.

2 comments:

phill said...

wat a nice bitch story!
really make my day again.

kiasu is gd sometime.
but i prefer to take it slowly n steady

miss a train or bus would not make a diff!

u still reach the place safely ;-)

cheer to kiasu people!
hoo ray to InKiasu people!

-=N.A.S.E.H.R=- said...

wat the hell... i don like you already lol...