Multiple Shit...
So this afternoon someone broke my heart. And what am I going to do about it? Well first thing first I’m going to swallow the pain with pride, second I’m going to fix my heart like as if I got one and third right after I wake up tomorrow morning, I’m going to face the world with a big smile and pretend like nothing happened.
Talking about tomorrow, due to sheer ‘luck’ which I’ve been having for the past few days, I’ve been dragged along to attend my company’s office retreat. And only the ‘chosen ones are invited to go’. Like err yay? Do I have to feel like as if I’m special? My team leader have been bugging me to join this committee consists of some old folks from the office. Apparently they need new fresh virgins like me in the committee (me virgin? *giggles*) I’m not keen with all these office activities cos it bores me to death and they are not even paying me to do all those extra work. So why the hell should I join? I don’t want to grow old and boring like all those people in the committee. They got no life and some of them are probably virgins. Well of cos there is nothing wrong being a virgin but life is already pretty mundane itself so why add the misery?
Tomorrow I’ve to wake up bloody early in the morning and report myself to this hotel along Orchard Road. I’m sooo not lookin forward for this retreat. Apparently the organiser whoever he/she is has form us into few groups and by sheer ‘luck’ again my group happens to be where all the ‘big shots’ are eg; Seniors, Associate blahblahblah. This soooo not gonna be fun. I do know during the retreat there is going to be some discussion about work and how to improve this and that. Oh well I know of one solution which can improve everything infact everyone in the office knows this. INCREASE OUR PAY. As long as my boss pretends that I`m earning much, I`m pretending that I work hard. But then again nobody dares to say it out, not even me. LOL. We all pretend to be humble satisfied servants.
The only thing which I’m looking forward during the retreat is Tea break at 10am, Lunch time at 12noon, Tea Break at 4pm. And for lunch we are going to have Fish n Chips. Like WOW so much for hotel lunch like as if I cannot get it from the coffeeshop. The Fish n Chips better be special if not I’m not going to put in much effort for the rest of the day. I hope its whale meat.


No comments:
Post a Comment