I hope my neighbour dies..
Ok and so just now I got into an argument with my Malay neighbour upstairs. Reason? Well for more than 5 years I’ve to tolerate with the noise from him. You see, my neighbour is in his late 40s and he is on drugs and whenever he is high, he would start banging the floor with a hammer or some metallic tool. This usually happens around 2am - 3am and because of this, I have trouble sleeping. His wife knew of this problem and always call my mum to apologise for her husband’s behaviour. She is obviously embarrassed about it.
But today I couldn’t take it any longer cause the noise begins from 1pm in the afternoon and all the way till 6pm in the evening. I told my mum to give my neighbour a call to stop all the nonsense if not I’m going to call the police. And my mum… well she is getting on my nerves too. She is always nice to my neighbour upstairs and always tell me to be patient and let her husband be. The noise was getting louder and I can’t even take a nap. I was fucking angry so I warned my mum that I’m going to do something horrible whether she likes it or not. So I went to kitchen, fill up a pail of hot boiling water. I told my mum if the noise is not going to stop I’m going to pour hot water on my neighbour. I don’t care if he dies.
Cannot take it any longer. My mum shrieked pulling my shirt and frantically trying to call my neighbour to stop the noise. I’m having a total rage, so I went up. I screamed at my neighbour. Pour the hot boiling water. He screamed in pain, stopped the noise. The wife was there totally shocked. Start arguing, I told him to stop the fucking noise if not he could just commit suicide. Blah blah. Wife kept on apologising. The husband came up to me holding a hammer trying to apologise but he is obviously high and I wouldn’t want to take the risk. Of cos my intention was to give him a kick on the head but he has a hammer in his hand and I only got a plastic bucket. So I told him don’t come near me or I’ll call the police.
Now the odd thing is that, he wasn’t afraid if I were to call the police cause he says “I can always explain the police and get away with it”. I was totally furious by it. Then the son came to restraint his father and apologise and told me to stop scolding his father. Why the fuck should I stop when I’ve to fucking tolerate the noise for 5 years. I just hope he dies or something. It’s not like as if he is working and the bread winner of the family. Well I’m not even sure if he works cause as far as I know he won’t last long in a company cause they always sacked him for something he did.
Now I’m in a total rage. My mum told me she is embarrassed by my behaviour and I told her why the fuck she has to be embarrassed. If my neighbour’s family is not doing anything to stop all the noise and preference for drugs, I will do something about it whether she like it or not. Well this is just a warm up session, I’ve not yet gone into a total full rage yet. Calling the police will be my next step if the noise comes back. And if that doesn’t stop the noise, I know something will.
I won't be suprise if my neighbour burnt my house.


No comments:
Post a Comment