Saturday, March 01, 2008

New Tube...

The frigging television in my living room is gonna explode sooner or later and my dad still haven’t make up his mind what brand to buy and when to buy. All I know he wants a 38-40inch LCD. My family has been using the-pain-in-the-ass-it-can-make-you-blind-and-sometimes-not television in our living for almost 10 glory years. Praise The Lord. For 10 glory years, it has served its purposed, which is to entertain the family. For 10 glory years, this contraption-of-sort has witnessed the activities of the family eg; Me walking around naked in the house, my dad sitting on the rocking chair talking to himself, my mum talking to the fish and plants and what’s not. The good thing about this bloody contraption is that, it kept all of the family’s secrets to itself within the box.

I just wonder, WHAT IF, I could make the television of mine play back all the past events that has happened to the family for the past 10 years. I think it would be amazing. It is better than watching the cable shows I supposed.

So back to my dad. My dad has been wanting to get a new television since last year even before Hari Raya. At times, he would drag me along to recce around our silly little island for new television. But to my dismay, till now my dad hasn’t got the television yet. Previously he said, “We should get a new LCD television before Chinese New Year cause CONFIRM can get discount” and obviously, he didn’t get a new television. If not I wouldn’t be complaining right? Yesterday he told me that I should check the IT SHOW that is next month and perhaps we could get a good deal or something. -_- Arghh if he is not going to get it, I will get it myself!!! And perhaps I could ask my dad to contribute some $$$ to NNCLF (Nasehr’s New Camera Lens Foundation) cause he did said he don’t mind paying for my lens since I got him the F1 Formula tickets. Good deal eh?

HAIYAH!!!! I just want a bloody new television for the living room despite I hardly watch the television. You know what irritates me. Sometimes my friends or my sister’s friends would come over to our place to have a movie marathon of some sort. Whenever we watch horror flicks we have difficulty understanding the storyline especially if it’s a night scene. Everything is just pitch black on the screen except for the sound of moaning, screaming or what’s not on the speaker. And at the end of the movie, we all end up clueless.

I feel like my telling father this, “Just get the fucking LCD television u silly twit!!!” But of cause, I don’t have the balls to do it.

No comments: