Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My mum activates her Gaydar....

Well thanks for the advise regarding about my crush. Well as I said, it’s just a crush, the feeling would fade away I supposed and well there is no point pursuing it unless the other party show a keen interest.

Some people really make me wonder? Or should I say, I make them wonder? They keep on telling me “Eh Nasir just confess to Dee lah!! I bet she likes you too!!!” or “Eh I’m sure Dee is a hot girl that suddenly you’re no longer jaded”. Now there is a slight technical problem to both statements somehow. Well the problem is not about me confessing to Dee or about me being jaded, the problem is that Dee is a He not a She. You get the drift? I like girls but I don’t like tits or pussies. No, wait? I do like tits but not sexually attracted to it. I like hot-dogs, bananas, anything that represents a stick preferably longer than 6inch of average thickness. Well if you don’t get the point its ok. You are free to ponder. For those who already know that’s good but please stop bitching and pushing me to confess. For those girls who is in a state of paranoia after reading this entry, let me give you an advise, Just breathe and face the fact that some guys prefer sticks than pussies.

So anyway lets move on….

My mother is being a redneck again. I was telling my mum about my plans for her birthday which is still a long way to go in November, I told her about my elaborate plans, the dinner and such. After wasting my effort of explaining to her about my plans, she finally said ‘You know what I want for my birthday? I just want a non-stick pan. I don’t understand why you would never buy me a me a non-stick pan. Every year I ask for it but instead you give me something else’. What the hell? She wants a bloody non-stick pan for her birthday? Tsk tsk tsk… a non-stick pan. Arh well fine, I would probably get her not one but two non-stick pans for her birthday. Maybe that would stop her fetish over non-stick pans. I don’t get it, why does she need a another non-stick pans when we already have two.

My sister told me that my mum’s Gaydar seems to be operationally ready (Gaydar is an intuitive ability to determine whether the person is gay or straight) Or rather it seems that her brain has activate the Gaydar mode. You see my sister and I have a couple of gay friends and obviously my sister has more since she is working as a cabin crew. And most of these cabin crew boys are not straight guys though from appearance they look very manly. So anyway there were few of them who came to my place last weekend for some social gathering. It wasn’t an orgy party and even if it was, I won’t be interested. I already know most of my sister’s colleagues and I know their sexual orientation. My mum though she may look ignorant, she somehow can detect the sexual orientation of my sister’s colleague. She casually tell me in the kitchen ‘Eh I think arr your sister’s friend so and so is gay lar… that young boy sitting at the dining table also same. Arr that one also. (while pointing to this Chinese guy reading my Men’s Health) Haiyah so obvious like as if I don’t know. I think they have sex all the time right, don’t you think so? Later don’t know get what disease” And she continue to prepare the drinks like as if that conversation didn’t just happened. I just grin the entire session. I mean what can I do? Haha… Then just as she was about to leave the kitchen she said, You know what, I notice you have many male friends who visit you in the hospital but how come arr the guys all look so well groomed. They also like your sister friend is it?” At this point I really don’t know what to say. I mean it’s true that some of my male friends are indeed gay but not all, they are just know how to dress up or a metrosexual like my brother unless of cause my brother is gay himself which is impossible. So I replied, “Well it’s because we all are working professionals and we have to look good in front of our clients” and my mum simply said “Ouh ok. But you better don’t do such sinful things with these guys. If these guys approach you, just say you are not interested”. And now she is teaching me whom I should and shouldn’t socialise with. I hope her Gaydar doesn't detect mine cause I'm in a stealth mode. That’s my mother for you. Praise the Lord. Amen

No comments: