Tuesday, August 02, 2005

The other day I bought my luggage, toiletries and whats not at Mustaffa Centre. At the same time I got my first workable electric shaver. A BRAUN shaver. My previous electric shavers simply never been able to trim my hairs. I  was simply happy with my new gadget cos it has a shaver and a trimmer. So the moment I reached home, I start trimming my sideburns, moustache and goatee. (Even though I’ve been wanting to keep the goatee but I guess I have to test drive my new shaver) I was simply fascinated with it that now my facial hair is kinda squeaky clean. I realized that I no longer have any facial hair to trim except for my eyebrow which I won’t shave of cos unless I wanna be a Buddhist monk. So I look at my fat body to see for any unnecessary hairs. I though of shaving my pubes but that’s disgusting cos I’m not gonna shave my pubes then shave my face. So I decided to shave my leg hair instead. Haha..  So I trim abit here and there and I also used the shave function. The shave function couldn’t trim my leg hair dunno why so I used the trim function. Funky leh.. I create triangle pattern on my leg. I decided to stop before I shaved all my leg hair. Now I know how to get those Japanese sideburns Ohlala.. funky..

 

Yesterday had dinner at Seoul Garden with the girls from my class and weiliang. Only two guys Weiliang and me out of  10 of us. The guys in my class are either in Tekong or simply couldn’t be bothered. No pics yet but I will Chen Ning for pictures…

 

Urgh supposed to leave for Dubai on Thursday night but I haven’t got my working visa yet. So might be delayed for that but it doesn’t matter to me. I wonder why I’m not feeling worried at all. To me it’s like a trip to Malaysia. Something is wrong with me…

 

 

 

No comments: