Mein Leben - My Life
Yay I feel glad that I can leave Dubai office with a peace of mind. My replacement, a Singaporean lady by the name of Wei Eng has really impressed me with her capabilities. Though she has no background experience of this job somehow she is able to do it despite having only 3 weeks to brief her. Infact she is much better than Syed, sorry to say that.
So I guess I’m not a bad tutor after all cos I thought I was really bad when it comes to explaining my duties and tasks to Syed cos he seems doesn’t to understand what I want.
Another factor is her work ethics. Singaporeans usually pressurized themselves and demand tasks to be done immediately. If they want the drawings to be completed by today it really means today. Unlike some of our counterparts where today could also means tomorrow or the next week.
Wei Eng has been sitting at my place for 2 weeks now, so I guess its her turn to take the helm. I’ve to moved somewhere else to make space for her, how sad. I kinda miss my table with all the stick notes all over the place. Few weeks back I heard Wei Eng has a minor misunderstanding with Syed. Apparently she doesn’t like what he does. I’m not surprised it happened but I’m surprised it happened sooner than I thought. Somehow I have to resolve all matters before Wei Eng completely takes over me. She is confident with her tasks though there are minor glitches but I can assure my colleagues that she could even be better than me in 3 months time.
Finally I could die in peace…
I’ve been receiving a lot of mails and messages in my email and friendster regarding about myself recently. I know my previous entry sounds very depressing but what the heck in reality I’m not. Personally I’ve never liked people to give me messages via email, cards or whatsoever. Usually this forms of media means bad news unless your name is Derek cos he likes to give witty messages. Seriously I’ve got phobia of receiving cards, let it be Hari Raya Card or even Xmas Card (I don’t know why people gave me Xmas card though I never celebrate it) To me cards are only meant to be given for condolences not for happy occasions. So my expectation is that, if you want to give me cards wait till my funeral day comes cos by then I don’t have to read it. I’ve few stack of cards received from my friends years back and I’ve never opened some of them till today. I don’t know what is the content of the cards, perhaps one day I should open it. Till then I should seal the envelope.
What the fuck my tagboard really screwed up, can someone recommend me a simple tagboard!!!
Few more days in Dubai… wheeeee


No comments:
Post a Comment