Saturday, May 05, 2007

Got hair? Moley Moley Moley....

Woohoo the surgery blotches on my neck is gone. Must be that Nivea cream but my pimple scars doesn’t seem to fade or perhaps it is fading but it’s taking too much time. Sigh…

Hair starting to grow, even down there too. Muahaha… Goatee to shave, moustache to trim, side burns to shave off, eyebrows to trim. I think I like it when I don’t have much hair to worry. Now I’ve to visit the barber to give a little trim. Kinda waste of money. I shall just maintain being bald, less maintenance.

Moles start to appear out of nowhere. I have one trademark mole at the centre of my nose whichever everyone would notice. I’ve a new one growing on my cheek and 2 more moles on my lips. Maybe it’s Karma cause I used to make fun of Ryan who has lots of moles and now I’m getting it myself. I do know that if u spend too much under the sun, you will get more moles. Hmm… Maybe if I should rob a bank and then pay a visit to the dermatologist. I’m sure it cost a lot to remove a mole.
Oh well I shouldn’t say I hate moles cause for sure if I hate it, the more it will appear.

No comments: